Season 2: Chapter Six

"you must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first"

-

His breathing so hard, a tear of sweat escaped from his forehead.

What should I do

What should I do

What should I do-

I look around and quickly grab his hands as I start walking towards my apartment's door. I grab my card to opened the door and quickly walk inside together with Jungkook.

I look at him.

He was about to say something when I interrupted him.

"How did you knew I lived here?" I asked monotonously.

"Well-"

"You shouldn't be here" I said look away and went to get some water at the kitchen.

I look back at him and sees his face really amazed to his surroundings.

"You lived here..?" He asked looking around, getting distracted.

I sigh and called him as he look at me. I walk closer to him with a very intense look as I felt another ache inside my heart.

"Tell me why you knew all of this" I said trying not to so cry.

"I just want to meet you again.."He said, looking more intense as he continues, "How is it so easy for you to be kind to people with those cruel situations, I knew you have sadness living in places there but sadness shouldn't live, I was always there for you Lisa. Why can't you see that?" He said, looking away from me.

"More than anything, I want to save all of you from myself. Jungkook" I said softly still looking at his side profile.

"You can't just fake your death and surprisingly appeared after 4 years Lisa, You can't hide anywhere in this cruel world." He exclaimed.

Tears form in my eyes as I tried stopping myself from crying in front of him.

"You have spent enough nights hiding from us Lisa, I can't forget what loneliness feels like without you, Lisa.."

"You were the most innocent person I've known years ago, you were the first girl that catches my heart Lisa.. you always cheers me up. I was too late to say this but, I didn't gave up on my dreams because you were still my inspiration, my motivations. They said I should move on but I can't help regretting every single thing that didn't make you happy 4 years ago.." He said looking at me with a tear escaped his left eye.

I sigh and said, "It must hurt to know that I am your most beautiful regret" I silently chuckles as tears fell from my eyes. I quickly look down, letting my tears fell.

I heard him walking towards me.

He stopped right in front of me and pat my head.

My heart started aching so much as I sob so much.

"I'm really sorry.." I exclaimed, hugging him.

I knew it was my fault all along, If I knew what safety looked like, I would have spent less time falling into my thoughts that were not righteous.

He hug me back as we filled the room with a very silent atmosphere as the city lights reflects the background.

"It's okay, I'm not mad.." He said as he pat my head softly.

-

I woke feeling really relieve after talking back with Jungkook. He was totally alright with me right now but I told him not to tell any of our old friends about me.