Twelve

"Shocked seeing you."

-

LISA'S POV

After hearing the story that Jennie shared, I felt so bad but I'm not entirely sure if she is really Jennie that I knew 15 years ago.

"Oh my god.." I murmured under my breath.

"What?" Jennie asked.

I look at her in shock, how can she even hear that.?

"You know, sleeping in this bed is really uncomfortable." I changed the subject.

She just look at me dumbfounded.

"Sorry what?" She asked.

"Never mind." I exclaimed, nervously chuckling.

There was an awkward silence after that awkward excused. I was about to say something when Jisoo and Nayan walked inside the room, startling Rose who just finished talking to the phone.

"We're back!" Jisoo exclaimed with a bag of foods.

"Don't tell me that is a bag of food you're holding" Rose said, looking at the bag that Jisoo is holding.

"It is! Nice guess Chaeyoung!" Jisoo exclaimed happily while Rose just look at her in disbelief. 

"Oh my god" Rose said as she slide her fingers through her hair.

"Why not? I thought you liked foods." Nayan asked looking at the stressed Rose.

"Because I ordered a lot of food a while ago." She exclaimed.

"You did not.." Nayan said, nodding her head no.

"I did and I thought you guys just went downstairs to buy that useless hat that cost around 10$" Rose retorted, sitting at one of the chair inside the room.

"Well uh, we can eat it that tomorrow?"Jennie asked, referring to Jisoo's holding.

"Jennie is right." Nayan said.

"Okay fine, I'm just stressed from school." Rose said, grabbing a bottle of water before drinking it.

"I understand you, Chaeyoung" Jisoo said as she walk over to Rose before sitting next to her and caressing her back.

Rose smile and put the bottle of water back to where it was place before.

"Thank you." She thanked her and hug her while Jisoo did the same thing.

Everybody smiles at each other when somebody knocked on the door.

Everyone look at each other when Jisoo stands up from her sit and walks over to the door. She twisted the doorknob and opens the door revealing six guys standing in front of her.

"Oh?" Jisoo said in shocked.

"Who is it Jisoo?" Rose asked.

Jisoo was about to say it when they let themselves in the room.

"Han Bin?" Rose said in shocked, standing as she walks over to Jisoo and stands beside her. Making Lisa and Jennie turned their heads to the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rose added.

Lisa looked away as she sit straight from her hospital bed.

"You guys..?" Jennie said as she point at the six guys standing in front of them.

"Jennie?" The guys shockingly said in unison.

TO BE CONTINUED