54. Invel Yura x Singer!Reader | April Fools

》 character: Invel | Fairy Tail

》 requested by: xXSesto97Xx

》 04252018

The story of how a timid choreographer shows promise in voice acting, how Invel almost loses his car keys and his sanity, and how an elaborate prank is put together with the help of a pop star, her dance crew and the cameraman.

sorry again for the long disappearance and the great big lack of activity from me haha oops :( but i'm back now in 2018 and i'm planning to finish every request i've been putting off for so long

{speaking of requests: i'm planning to keep requests closed until everything's written and published ^^' also disclaimer anything i write is probably gonna end up shitty because i haven't written in a literal year}

xx Part 1: The Night Before, April 13

He loves dancing with you.

He loves hearing you sing, how you always find your way to him and take his hands like you're going to lead him to the top of the world where the sky meets the heavens. He loves how you twirl around the darkened room and make everything look beautiful.

He thinks he's found the reason why they say people are like stars. These are the nights he always remembers; when tomorrow doesn't matter and he'd chase you to the ends of the earth to get lost in your song again.

Their dinner was quiet, just the quiet "How was your day?" and "How about yours?" Until he's decided he's had enough of takeout food, storing the leftovers in the fridge. He laughs when she carelessly knocks into a chair on her way out of the dining room.

He tastes everything he's ever wanted when he kisses you, and feels his future come together when he promises you he'll never let you go. The moonlight doesn't let him think twice as he dances with her, and sings with her, and says all these kinds of crazy things just to make her laugh.

"You're beautiful," he tells you.

"You're adorable when you yawn," she tells him, giggling, "go to sleep, silly." She traces her finger over his heart, drawing shapes over and over until she can't recognize them anymore. He puts his hand on hers, and looks at her silently.

"Should I stop?" she asks.

"No. Continue," he insists, "this heart belongs to you, after all." She laughs lightheartedly, and kisses him deeply; falling deeper, deeper into each other.

Solice is a word that describes comfort. They have never felt more of it falling asleep that hot, summer night.

xx Part 2: The Following Day, April 14

Home to the dance studio is a drive long enough that she can dreamily sigh about last night, her lovesick heart never really finding satisfaction when it is apart from her beloved. She loves her crew: special, graceful gems that make the working scene a little more fun and playful.

Even so, she hums a song about home the whole way to work.

She sees her choreographer first, Gajeel Redfox, a no-nonsense, enthusiastic guy with a warm grin and eyes that see nothing but his dreams and all the challenges he charges headfirst into. (There's an unresolved bet about whether Gajeel has more piercings than dance crew members; and she's bet a regrettable amount of money on more piercings.) Gajeel's a hard worker with a sense of humor, and a sweet guy when nobody lights his fuse.

His girlfriend, Levy McGarden was this savvy girl who graduated college and made everyone proud, whose thought process was as fast as a computer, whose parents probably thought night and day that a girl like her shouldn't be anywhere near Uncountable-Piercings-Gajeel. Besides emerging from college unscathed, she has this superpower that lets her enter the dance studio with a smile and cold drinks, and leaves with the choreography more smooth and polished than ever.