Chapter Thirty Six

EDITOR WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED SINCE FIRST DRAFT (2018). MAJOR PLOTHOLES OR INCONSISTENCIES

After Another long night
Erebus

I clutch my Lumière tighter to me as I stir softly in bed. An odd sensation tore through my groin area. Ignoring it, I turned to the beautiful woman lying beside me.

"Amore" I whispered softly, trying to stir her from her sleep. She let out a low whine and snuggled closer to me. Hell, I was content to stay in bed with her all day, but I was starving and definitely needed some food.

"Amore" I tried again, as one of her eyes opened.

Soon after, the other eye opened as well, as my eyes met a stunning pair of dark eyes. They seemed to twinkle in the morning light. "Adrienne baby, we'd better get up" I encouraged."Alright" she relented, turning over before flinching harshly. Her eyes scrunched. "Erebus," she asked softly, her melodious voice lilting through the air. "Yes, baby?" I answered.

"I don't think I can walk. It hurts...down there" she mumbled. I chuckled softly, before forcing myself from the bed. The cool air hit my skin and more importantly, my hard member.

Promenading over to the other side of the bed, I brushed back the canopy to reveal the most precious woman I had ever laid eyes upon. I swept her into my arms and carried her towards my sumptuous bathing room. The radiant smile adorning her face brought a smile to my eyes.

Gently laying my Adrienne down on a chaise, I glanced towards the large tub dominating the room. Twisting the facets, I watched the water rush into the tub like a small waterfall. Opening the armoire, I grappled for several bath oils before pouring them into the water, enjoying the heavenly scent which filled the air.

Lifting ma beauté into my arms, I gently slid into the warm scented water. Tugging her against me, I lay her exquisite body against mine as I lavished the feeling of warmth seeping into me, soothing my tired muscles.

Hearing ma chérie's small sigh, I reached behind me and slowly began rubbing the Savon into her hair. She smiled, running a dripping hand over my abdomen. Looking up at her, I watched the water drip down her hair in steamy rivulets.

Tucking a wet piece of hair behind her ear, I leaned forward, pressing a kiss to her forehead. She answered me with a playful splash. "Mon trésor, you do not know what you are getting into" I jested, kissing the tip of her nose affectionately.

She turned her head, flicking her long, soapy, chestnut hair directly into my face. I hissed playfully as she cackled at my reaction. "The fight is on chérie " I declared, splashing a large amount of water straight into her gaping face.

"S-stop!" she gasped after minutes of our fighting. The water had grown cold from our relentless splashing, the floor surrounding the tub soaking wet.

Stepping out of the tub, I sauntered over to the armoire, giving mon ange a nice view. I heard her soft sigh as I tossed her a knowing smirk over my shoulder. Selecting two soft towels, I wrapped one around myself before helping my Adrienne out of the tub.

I stared unabashedly as the water rivulets tricked down her soft skin. Scooping her up, I walked back into my bedchambers. Setting her down on the very tangled bedsheets, I picked up her dressing robe, holding it out to her.

As my Adrienne dressed, I slid on a pair of trousers as a growl tore through the air. I turned around to see Adrienne blushing as I laughed. "Hungry mon amour?" I asked. She nodded softly as I picked her up once again.

She huffed in mock anger. "You do know I hate it when you carry me" she muttered sarcastically as I smiled at her boldness. "Really Adrienne? I can put you down" I answered with fake seriousness as she batted my shoulder.