Kitten

Chapter 33

Jennifer

"Good morning", I said standing at Alex's bedside poking his face lightly. I woke up at seven this morning showered, had breakfast, bought some clean clothes a white business pant suite and a red cami tank top with my heels. I was ready for the day. It was noon and Alex still wasn't up,"Alex".

"No", he mumbled rolling onto his other side away from me.

"Alex" I said shaking him,"Are you sick?"

"Sleep!" He said sitting up,"Why are you up? You can't do anything until night. So, rest", Alex laid back down and pulled the covers over his head.

"The quicker I pay off Nicolás the sooner I can start attacking the Jalisco New Generation", I talked to Shepherd when I was sure Alex had fell asleep. Hector took him back and they were  in Caracas; using Hell House.

I had a plan but I needed to act fast. Before Hector moves again.

"Alex I'm not playing. Get up", Great, I'm becoming my mom.

He mumbled something.

"Come on, please? I just need the money and you can sleep all day for all I care. You promised", I said walking around to the other side and sitting on the edge of his bed.

He kicked me off of the bed,"Son of a bitch!" I fell on my hands and knees.

"You're not going to stop are you?"

"No", I said fighting back the urge to throw a lamp at his head.

"Mrs. García, please take this in the best way possible, but politely fuck off", he turned his back on me.

Fine.

Two can play this game.

I connected my phone to the rooms speakers and blasted music.

Michael called this song my anthem because I was a morning person. What better to use it then right now?

I started scream yelling the lyrics until finally Alex got out of bed.

"What are you doing!"

"I'm awake!" He threw the speaker out of the window and collapse back onto the bed belly first.

He reached for his cell phone on the nightstand and made a phone call.

"Ya...its me...15K...sent to the Holiday Inn...Ciudad Juárez...yeah...a girl in white will meet you outside. Thank you", he dropped his phone on the floor and spoke to me,"Forty minutes and the cash will be here".

"Thank you", I said.

"What happens once you have your army?"

"I start a war. Which ends in Caracas", with me taking back Hell House. And earning Ismael García trust.

How dose Adam not know that Jalisco New Generation took his house? What the hell was he doing?

"Why Caracas?" Alex asked.

"Because they have made a stronghold there. After you push them out of Coahuila. They had to moved somewhere else. I plan on hitting them where it hurts the most. Their drug houses, whore houses, safe houses and of course their banks".

"Clever, kitten. You're going to starve them out. And you think you can do that in a month?"

I have no choice but to. I'm in to deep in now.