Jealous, Angry or Mad

Chapter 47

Jennifer

"Do you think she'll like me?" I asked Adam as we exited the plane.

"Who cares at that age all it takes is sweets and toys. Shit, that stuff this works on me to this day", Michael said running past me. We all had changed on the plane into real close. Adam had back on his black suit. Michael was sporting long khaki pants and a navy Polo with Sperry's shoes. I had on one of the dresses Gamila made for me. A black embroidered shift dress with swirling beige embroidery decorates woven in rounded shapes around the neckline, short sleeves, and had a darted, shift bodice. I paired the dress with black suede over the knee boots with a chubby heel.

I still had on the 34 cart ring Ismael gave me. The next time I saw Alex I would give it back to him.

"She's going to love you. Just as much as I do", Adam said opening the backseat door of the SUV for me. Only to have Michael push me out of the way and climb in first. Adam grabbed him by the collar pulling him back out of the car,"After you, love".

"What a gentleman", I  said I climbing in. Adam got in next followed by Michael," I still think I should have gotten her something. Showing up empty-handed seems so..."

"Cheap! Because it is. We piss money the least you can do is get her a gift. And might I recommend---"

"Nothing", Adam said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but let him finish", I said. The car took off and I saw Thomas was driving.

"Well now I don't feel like it. I've been cut off, held by my collar, pushed around, denied breakfast, woken up at the ass crack of dawn---"

"Given the Sinaloa Cartel territory", Adam said,"Tell her".

"You right. You right, tea. She's a proper English girl who likes tea. Can't get enough of the stuff. Da Hong Pao is her favorite. But this guy won't shared his", Michael said dramatically.

"You found my Christmas gifts?" I asked.

"Yuna did. At the time I thought this would be the last time I would get anything from you. So I only opened it it once. I wanted to keep it for as long as I could", I kissed his cheek.

"Eww take that somewhere else or wait until I get out of the car", Michael said.

Ten minutes later we were finally at main house. Everything still looked the same. We came in through the underground basement,"Welcome back, love".

"Yes we are", Michael said stretching getting out of the car.

Vvvzzzttt vvvzzzttt vvvzzzttt

It was Michael's phone,"I'll catch you guys later I have to take this", Michael started walking further away from us. I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Adam took my hand as we walk to the elevator,"Nervous?"

"A little", kid's like me so I'm assuming Alma will too. Besides any problems we have I know Adam and I can face them together.

This little girl isn't going to break me.

"Don't be", we walked upstairs. I could tell Adam was getting excited. And I was getting excited with him. We walk to the dinning room and in one grande push....

"SURPRISE!"

Firecrackers went off making me jump back into Adam. Kairi ran full force into me, followed by Nate who wrap me up in a big bear hug, Josh was in tears, Sara was bouncing from excitement next to Dani, Gamila clapped at the dinning room table with Celine, Brandon and Rodger.