Murder and Kidnapping 101

Chapter 39

Andros

Strangely enough, I could fuck with this. But, with kitten tweaking out. Not a chance in hell.

Jennifer had knocked me out with a frying pan, tied me to a chair and then chloroform me with some concoction she made. Every time I woke up, she would cover my nose and then I'd be out again. She was smart I'll give her that, she didn't even bother covering my mouth because we lived on so much property no one would hear me scream. No one would come to save me anyway.

Something was going on in her head. I was kind of curious to figure out what it was. I've never seen someone killed so effectively. Yet, not really killed at all.

Pedro was still alive in a weird zombie way. Jennifer at put an ice pick in his skull and he was still alive. That was yesterday, and today he was still in a corner. Shaking and laughing.

The first time I saw it it freaked me the fuck out. But he was harmless. And I wanted to believe Jennifer was too.

I knew people in college in college that had psychotic breakdowns. But, that was because of stress and finals. Kitten on the other hand might just be crazy.

And my dick wanted a taste.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I heard crashing come from my room. She was currently ransacking the place looking for something. I had no idea what.

"AHAHAHAHA", Pablo screeched like a banshee in heat he was blind now.

"Hey! I'm up, again! Come knock me out so I don't have to sit here with your Frankenstein monster!" I yelled.

Kitten appeared in the doorway startling me,"Jesus!"

"Can't help you here". She walked over to the kitchen counter and poured water bottle full of a clearish liquid over a rag. She changed into one of the "stripper outfits" I gave her. She now wear a red sexy semi-formal dress that elegantly cross over her  open back. The v-neckline with ruched details on the front and back highlighted her curves. She had ripped a slit in the satin dress.

I didn't know none of the clothes could fit her. She looked about the size all of the other girls I brought home were.

Well, now that I was really looking at her. Kitten has does have an amazing ass. The kind you would fuck over and over and over. Until your dick fell off.

What can I say? Apparently, crazy does it for me.

Or her crazy dose it for me.

"Any day now, kitten would be nice", I said blandly staring at Pablo.

"Don't rush me. I don't want you to die or slip into a permanent coma", she said focused on her work.

She now stood in front of me bare foot with the rag. Finally, I wouldn't have to be awake for this Macabre nightmare,"Before I sleep. Two questions?"

"Shoot".

"What is that?" I asked.

"Homemade chloroform", she started to raise the rag.

"And you made that with things in the house? I don't think even if I had a lab I could do that", I attained.

"That's your second question?"

"Give me three, I did save your life twice yesterday", I reminded her.

"Fine, yes I did. Chloroform is nothing, but acetone and sodium hypochlorite", she said like a professor I once had.