All Great Leaders Get Shot

Chapter 36

Adam

"YOU'RE DOING WHAT?!" Michael yelled over FaceTime. I was currently on my way to the resort Elliott had told me about. And when I got there I was going to kill Shepherd for once and for all.

"She's alive Michael and I'm not coming back until I find her", dead or alive. Elliott said he saw Jennifer a few weeks ago before Shepherd put him back on a plane to New York. He had a cell phone number in case he needed him again.

Elliot gave me that too.

I reached out to Terry since Brandon wouldn't help me. And for the right price Terry immediately went to work tracking down Shepherd. He said it would take a little bit longer but would have his location in a few days.

Good.

" I don't know how to gently say this but... SHE IS DEAD! And believe it or not I'm getting married at the end of the summer. I shouldn't be giving all my attention to that but I'm feeling in for you so you can chase a pipe dream!"

Why did I pick up for Michael?

"Mmmmeeeooowww", Belle said sitting in Michaels lap. I couldn't exactly tell where he was at but he was doing a tasting for the wedding cake like he was Queen Elizabeth.

"I know I don't like that either", Michael said talking to Bella who had on a golden necklace with a ruby in the center,"Take it, away with the other rejects".

"Hey! I like that one!" Sara said not in frame.

"But, did you love it? Does it really scream, the one? The ones we will tell our future...." he pauses if he was about to say the hardest thing in the world. Looking up to the sky Michael said,"Dog about".

"Dogs. Many, plural", Sara said.

" I really wish you would Belle would get along. She's an absolute princess and I don't understand how you can---"

"Hey", I said cutting in,"Dr.Evil and Mr. Bigglesworth".

"How dare you! It's duchess! Not mister like she's some kind of common cat! Her lineage can be tracked all the way back to--"

"No one care. She's a cat!" Sara said.

Gasping like he was about to take his last breath Michael put one hand over his heart and lean backwards in his chair," I don't think I want to do cake tasting anymore".

"Ok, I can do this", Sara said.

Michael stood up with Belle and his phone and started to walk out of the tasting room. Not before coming back to Sara and just above a whisper say," I love you".

"I love you too. You done throwing your tantrum. Are you got to sit down and help me pick out the cake now?"

"Absolutely not!" He yelled. And then went back to whispering,"But, we are going to the Opera tonight yes?"

"Yes", Sara said board.

"THEN I AM GONE! Love you", and then Michael started to actually leave.

"Michael whatever you do don't ever let Sara go. I don't think anyone else could put up with you", I said.

"We're here boss", James said from the driver seat. It was a long drive and it was going to be an even longer day. Elliot told me Shepherd had him bug twelve different villas. And I was going to search through all of them until I found something that led me to Jennifer.

"Don't get off the phone!" Michael was getting into the back of one of the cars. And putting Belle into a car seat,"Main House", he said rolling up the partition.