[4] Signature

Taehyung swiftly made his way through the capital city's streets, having previously known where the prestigious Jeon studio was located.

He didn't know why he felt such a need to see this Jeon son, but he was compelled.

Taehyung always listened to his instincts, and this one was particularly strong.

The studio came into view, and it looked just as he remembered from all those years ago.

The family had come to the studio once for a portrait, when Tae was a child, but that was only for a very special portrait, one for the throne room that was too large to be moved back and forth from the castle to the studio.

He wished to remain inconspicuous, so as he entered the studio, he kept his hood up while he explored the gallery.

The paintings drew him in, not because they looked real but because they were other worldly.

Taehyung had never seen anything quite like them.

He noticed something different about the signature in the bottom right hand corner, however.

On all the palace paintings, the signature was a simple "Jeon"

This painting was different.

"Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung whispered to himself in wonder, as he stared at the perfect curves and wonderfully crafted lines that created the name.

God, even his handwriting was perfect.

He needed to see this man.

Each and every one of his paintings were beautiful, in ways that Taehyung couldn't describe, for reasons that wouldn't name themselves.

As he continued to wander around he came upon the double doors to the room that housed the artistic genius.

"Studio"

Without thinking, Taehyung pushed open one of the doors quietly and crept in, wanting to remain silent even though he could feel his heart racing.

The studio matched the strokes of the artist, rather wild yet organized into a visual symphony so tempting you cannot help but be drawn in.

The light streamed in through the windows, leading to a chair sitting in front of a large easel.

Then he saw him.

Taehyung's heart stopped.

Jungkook.

Sprawled out in the chair, staring at the ceiling, spaced out and looking as if he was inside one of his own paintings

Time seemed to run slowly even though his heart began to run, even jump as he stared at this genius of a man.

He was so beautiful.

Taehyung couldn't tell if it was because of the environment or the lighting or the fact that Jungkook was just a hell of a man, but he had never seen something that could measure to the beauty of the specimen on this chair (aside from his paintings of course).

His eyes were perfect almonds.

His hair was slightly wavy yet all in perfect place.

His nose was so small and smooth.

His hands looked so hold able.

His thighs were so obvious through the tight pants that he wore, making Tae silently gulp.

And god, his mouth.

His mouth looks so soft.

He could have crouched in that studio for hours, but he knew that eventually he would be found by a member of the Jeon studio, and he could not stand the embarrassment of that situation happening.

He crept out of the studio, as slowly as he could.

Before leaving, he dared one last look at the artistic genius before closing the door.

Click

The door made a sound too loud for Jungkook not to have noticed.

"Hello?" A melodic voice rang out.

Without a doubt, that gorgeous voice belonged to an equal man.

Taehyung panicked, and quickly left the studio to head back to the palace, heart racing as fast as his legs were moving.

When he reached the palace, he continued to run, and thankfully didn't run into his very particular father.

He dashed to his room and shut the door, heart pounding as he sunk against the wall and finally let himself rest.

That was not the only kind of pounding he dreamt of that night. 

(author then winks, smiles, and laughs at own bad pun ;))

(A/N): Thank you all for reading this far! I will update this story as often as possible. 

After my finals are over, I should be able to update much more frequently. I'm attached to this story already.