An Update (but like, not an update)

So, I am currently editing the last two chapters of this book and beginning the sequel to this one. I have decided to write the sequel before writing the prequel, just because I think that would flow better. 

The last two chapters will basically wrap up the story, set up the next one, and also include the ACTUAL smut that I have been teasing since the beginning of the book. (This one is for all of us in need of Jisoos and the holy water yikes). I am going to take a little bit longer on them bc they should be very special.

It's been quite a ride the past month, and seriously, thank you all for reading. Shout out to @SushiSehun94 and @user72481804 for constantly voting and commenting, you guys are awesome :). 

I am also planning a new book, one that I don't expect to be in series. (And could end up being one of the boys x reader, who knows, it could work either way.)

I will continue to work hard and improve my writing, and one day I might look back at this one and think it is SO TRASH. But I really did plan it all out. (even I will admit the first few chapters are slow)

Again, I cannot thank you for giving this book and me a chance. It is so fun to write, and knowing that people like it motivates me to keep going. 

Thank you 😭 ~ Love KM, the thankful author-nim