[27] Euphoria

Namjoon's eyes grew wide as the sword that nearly pierced his skin fell to the ground, his lungs roughly exhaling the breath they had held for so long.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS"

The distinct, commanding voice screamed, coming from behind the thrones, making the entire room whip their heads to see who on earth was attacking the palace now.

The spies, of course, despite their shock at their leader's sudden death, did not drop their weapons.

"OH MY GOD HOSEOK YOU'RE LATE"

Yoongi yelled, reluctantly letting go of Jimin's hand, no longer fearing the numberless antis that surrounded them, swords still pointed out, but much shakier than before, seeing their fearless leader slaughtered in an instant.

"Sorry," Hoseok yelled, still running toward Yoongi, finally shoving a sword in his outstretched hand, "I brought more men than you asked. Also, there were more people than you said there would be. There was a lot of trouble."

"As far as I can tell, it's just you," Yoongi said grumpily, drawing his sword quickly, winking at Jimin, whose beautiful mouth hung wide open.

God DAMN Yoongi was so hot when he got serious, Jimin pondered biting his lip, staring down the Lord, making his cheeks a light pink.

"You idiot"

The general rolled his eyes, just as hundreds of men came pouring in from every side of the ballroom, swords drawn, brows down, and hearts pounding.

"Would I ever come unprepared?" He smiled, before his face morphed into 'work mode', screaming for all his men to take the Antis down.

Truthfully, Hoseok needed to breathe a sigh of relief his sword had hit the mark. He was a brilliant marksman, yet, this moment had been particularly stressful, and they may have been out a royal family. He steeled his nerve, and began to swing at the nearest spy, his body ready for what it had trained for.

It felt as if the room was running in slow motion, men running, swinging their swords, the glorious sound of victory running through Hoseok's spine.