[30] Union~ Part 1

(A/N): So your girl got a little carried away, and this last chapter is LONG. So it is split into two parts lol.

Taehyung's hand reached up to wipe his tears so he could look at Jungkook clearly.

His black hair curled across his forehead, resting just above his brow that arched so perfectly over his large, dazzling eyes.

Even though he had seen them every day for half a year now, his heart beat increased every time they met his eyes, Jungkook's exquisite lips turning upward, his perfectly white teeth peeking through and practically blinding everyone in the room.

Usually his eyes would wander around Jungkook's handsome figure, his features so immaculate that everyone would let their eyes explore a little.

But today, he couldn't tear his eyes away from the loving glimmer in those dark eyes.

Their gazes were locked on each other, tears still escaping from Taehyung while Jungkook held his in, his grin widening as he stepped closer.

Jung-soo was also crying from seeing his son so obviously happy. The entire room was swooning, the pair of men only focused on each other. It was one of those moments that felt like an eternity, one that would be remembered by all of history.

In Jungkook's mind, everyone in the entire room disappeared, leaving solely him and Tae, their world consisting of only each other.

They got closer, Jungkook's pace picking up slightly, closing the distance between them, Taehyung's hand twitching to reach out to the younger man.

They snapped back to reality as the guests reappeared, some crying, most uwuing at the scene, as the chaplain began the process of formally joining the two men together.

Jin was crying. Hard.

Namjoon's hand clutched Jin's as they watched their son wed the love of his life, only focused on him.

He leaned over and whispered, "We did okay, I think," smiling to Jin who just nodded and dabbed the wetness surrounding his eyes with a handkerchief.

Jung-soo released his son's arm so he could walk up the stairs to Join Tae, the violins still swirling, and he smiled lightly at his son, who took one last look at his supportive father.

He nodded before heading to his seat, his now 20-year-old son becoming part of the royal family. He could almost feel Jungkook's mother's hand on his, whispering something alike to Namjoon's words.

The pair finally touched, sparks flying as their hands joined together after Jungkook rapidly climbed the stairs, "Aw" ringing out from many of the guests.