Twenty One

DREW'S POV
I can't believe Roxy's been through all that.

When you look at her, you'd never think she was abused or kicked out.

But we can't judge people by how they look.

"How hard was it?" I asked as I laid with her that night.

"How hard was what?" She asked holding my hand.

"Getting kicked out." I said.

"It was incredibly hard. It was like why'd they want me if they were just going to kick me out? Like am I really this much of a waste of a human?" She asked.

"You're not, Roxy. You're beautiful. And talented. And you matter to me." I said kissing her hand.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked.

"Anything for you, baby girl." I said.

"Can we keep us a secret? Like Vic, Mike, and Kellin were going to find out eventually cause they're family. But to like Instagram and the other guys." She explained.

"Okay. But why?" I asked.

"There's just something about us being a secret that I kind of love." She said.

"There is?" I asked.

I watched as she smiled and nodded.

"I like doing all the cute stuff and having just us remember it." She said.

"But what if they find out?" I asked.

"Let them find out on their own. Then I'll explain why I went against my own rule." She said as I kissed her.

"I love you, Roxy." I whispered in her ear.

I felt her freeze.

"Too soon?" I asked.

"No. It's just I've never had a guy that wasn't someone who felt like family to me say that." She said.

"Then let me be the first. I love you." I said kissing her.