Thirty One

DREW'S POV
"Whatever you all have to say make it fast." I said.

"Drew please come back home with us." Michael said.

"Why should I? So I could be unhappy and have to defend myself?" I asked.

"We didn't defend you because of your happiness." Chance said.

"Then why? I thought we were brothers." I said.

"We are. We just didn't want it to look like we were taking sides." Sergio said.

"You wouldn't be taking sides. It's obvious that Brady was wrong to call Roxy a homewrecker. Just shouting his name when he asked that question isn't defending me." I explained.

"We really do care about your happiness, Drew." Michael said.

"If you really did you'd let me stay here." I said.

"But we aren't In Real Life without you." Chance said.

"I'm still in the band. I'm just not living with you guys." I said.

"Can you at least try to work this out with Brady?" Sergio asked.

"Fine. But if he says anything inappropriate about Roxy I'm out." I said.

I went up to where Roxy and Awsten were.

"I'm going to try and work this out." I sighed.

Awsten gave me a thumbs up.

"Okay. If you need to come back just knock." She said kissing my cheek.

"Drew let me explain." Brady said as I walked into the house.

"Go." I said.

"Yes I was wrong for calling Roxy a homewrecker. I should've taken your feelings into consideration instead of Shariah's. But all I meant before was Roxy is just sexier than Shariah. The way she dresses. The way she acts. And god only knows what she does when she tours with Vic and Mike. But I'm sorry. I should've thought about you. Not me." He said.

"Thanks Brady. That means a lot. I should've just came out and said Sharlize pressured me into dating Shariah. I tried I really did. But all I thought about was Roxy." I said.

"So you're staying?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

"Yay!" They all said.

"On one condition." I said.

"You apologize to Roxy." I said.

"Done!" He said.