Thirty Three

DREW'S POV
Just like that, there was peace again.

"So you've really never had a boyfriend before me?" I asked.

"Nope." She said.

"And you swear you gave me your virginity?" I asked.

"What the hell kind of question is that?" She asked.

"I don't know. When I was talking to Brady, he said something along the lines of, 'God only knows what she does when she tours with Vic and Mike.' So what do you do when you tour with them?" I asked.

"Drew, I was sixteen when I started going with them. I can assure I wasn't having sex with rock stars." She said.

"Then what did you do?" I asked.

"Before shows I would help them warm up and try to get them hyped. After the show I'd make out with various rock stars." She said.

"Various?" I asked.

"What do you want? A list?" She asked.

"Uh yeah kind of." I said.

"Fine. But remember, I didn't know you existed when I did this." She said.

"Fine." I said.

"Let's see. There was Alex Gaskarth. But he was drunk. There was Ronnie Radke semi drunk." She started.

"Were they all drunk?" I asked.

"Not all. Some did know what they were doing." She said.

"There was Josh Dun for like a second. Patty Walters. Luke Hemmings before 5 Seconds Of Summer was popular. And Awsten." She said.

"You got around a lot." I said.

"When there's many young men coming backstage you get to talking and one thing leads to another. But I never slept with any of them." She said.

"Good. As long as I'm your first that's all that matters." I said kissing her head.