Twenty Eight

ROXY'S POV
"Where are Vic and Mike?" He asked.

"Back in San Diego. They only stayed for three days." I said closing my door.

"But while they're gone, I have another guest." I said.

I gestured to Awsten on the couch.

"Stop looking at my cards!" I said as I sat next to him.

"You left them alone!" He said.

"Cause we have company!" I said.

"Sit next to me." I said.

"Who is this man?" Awsten asked.

"Awsten this is my boyfriend, Drew. Drew this is my best friend in the whole wide world, Awsten Knight from Waterparks." I said introducing them to each other.

"So she's choreographed for you guys before?" Drew asked.

"Nope. My band plays their own instruments. We met through Pierce The Veil." He said.

"Knew this dude before the colored hair." I said.

"But enough about Awsten." I said as he pouted.

"What's going on with you? Shouldn't you be with the guys?" I asked.

"Well they're kind of the problem." He said.

"They? As in all of them?" I asked.

"Well mostly Brady, but the other ones didn't even try to back me up." He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well I kind of blew up at Brady saying we're some of the reason how you make money. And I thought you were quitting so I tried to guilt trip him. And then he asked if I was planning to break up with Shariah. And I said yes cause you make me so happy, Rox. And he said that I only make you happy cause you put out." He explained.

"You put out?" Awsten asked.

"That's a story for another time." I said.

"So I left and came here because you really do make me happy." He said.

"Aw. I remember when I had a girlfriend that didn't cheat on me." Awsten said.

I gave Awsten a sympathetic look.

"Well you're welcome to stay for as long as you want. But I'm not quitting as your guys' choreographer. So you can tell them that. But we're going to have to put up with Brady. We both have to work with him." I said to Drew.

"Thanks, Rox. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled.