Fourty Seven

DREW'S POV
I don't see why people aren't happy that I'm with Roxy.

They weren't happy when I was with Shariah and they aren't happy now.

Do they want me to be single forever?

I'm not going to hold myself back because my girlfriend upsets a twelve year old.

Roxy isn't even a bad person.

Is the way she dresses revealing?

Definitely.

But that's just how she's used to dressing.

Does she drink?

Occasionaly yes but she's legal.

Is she flirty?

Hell yeah but that's just how her personality is.

She's a good person who's been through a lot.

They need to leave her the hell alone.

I go on her Instagram and see that she's live.

"For like the fiftieth time, yes Drew and I are dating. Look at my feed. I'm kissing him! Do we not know how to take a hint?" She asked laughing.

drew: Hi babyyyy

"Hello my love." She said pinning my comment.

"I go to one bar. Relax. That's cause my friend DJs there." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah I did go last night and it's obvious why I didn't take Drew. He's underage! Yes I'm a year older than him." She said.

She's cute when she gets frustrated.

"Whoever just called me a cougar can get the fuck out of my live. Screw you." She said flipping the screen off.

drew: Guys leave my girlfriend alone. A year isn't a big deal. Grow up.

"Oh my god thank you, Drew. Stop acting like children just cause you don't like me. I'm not going to water down my personality just because my boyfriend has a fan base made up of twelve year olds. This is me and if you don't like me, stop hiding behind a screen typing passive aggressive things. Grow the fuck up." She ranted.

drew: Yes babe. That's my girl. I love you.

I hopped out of her live to post a picture of us.

We were kissing and our hickies were showing.

liked by: matthewdeanesposito, brady, and 56,678 others Ain't nobody love like you do

Ain't nobody love like you do.

michaelbmoc: Woah dude

brady: So that's why you're always over her house

chance: Look at you man!

ramosvsco: She's ruining you.

miss.roxy: I love you 💋