introduction and cast | ½

Chapter ½:
Introduction and cast

"You eight losers are going to go on this road trip and learn to communicate like normal teenagers" their principal's son Jake smirked while crossing his arms. His older brother just elbowed him in the side, making Jake glare in his direction before pouting slightly. Logan just rolled his eyes while their dad gave out a deep sigh. He pushed both of his sons out the way, making sure his form was presentable.

"What my son was trying to say was, your parents care about you. They want you to be able to be more social and learn what it's like to put yourself out there. So as an arrangement with a therapist, your parents and I, we all decided that for the next two weeks, you eight will be going on a small road trip. You will be taken to a cabin and that's where you'll spend a few nights getting to know each other. Break through your barriers, express yourself. And the second you all do that, is the second you all are aloud to go home. Understand?" The principal spoke with a smile sprouting at the end.

They just nodded with frowns. The eight teenagers looked at each other, their anxiety raising and their usual awkward movements only increasing at the thought of having to live with each other for the next two weeks.

"Good. Your trip starts tomorrow. Go home, rest and meet me here tomorrow at eight" their principal spoke cheerfully, before he pushed them out into the sea of other students that scrambled to get home.

+++

Where eight teenagers who consider themselves social outcasts, are forced to take a road trip to a log cabin and learn how to be more outgoing. With being cramped in an RV and tension floating in the air, the eight feel like they won't be able to survive such task. And what happens when they discover a disturbing secret about the cabin and it's past?

+++

JONAH MARAIS
BASEBALL PLAYER WHO NEVER PLAYS

JONAH MARAISBASEBALL PLAYER WHO NEVER PLAYS

CORBYN BESSON
SCIENCE NERD

CORBYN BESSONSCIENCE NERD