over and over again | 24

Chapter 24:
Over and over again

"They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead"
-Halsey (Control)

A boy with a baseball cap on his head walked through the parking lot, his duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He sighed as he knew he didn't even want to be at the rather large school. But he knew he had to if he wanted an education. Plus he was one of the star players on the baseball team. And if he didn't show up prepared to give good grades, then he for sure was going to be benched. While walking in, he had managed to bump right into another form, knocking their books straight to the floor. Both students bent down, eager to pick the loose items from the floor.

"I'm sorry" baseball boy chuckled as he handed the other their book that read science across the top. It was a teen male, who had snow white hair and a sheepish smile. "I could be a real dimwit when I'm tired" The white haired boy just nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, thanks" the white haired boy then turned around and began his journey towards his first class. In the process he managed to pass the music room where there held a boy not too younger gracefully placing the cello. His emotions flowed through the song as he found himself eventually singing along.

"I know I can treat you better. Better than he can."

He was a brunette that was known for his talent. No one cared enough to actually listen, all except one. A skateboarder who gave two shits about if he got detention or not, was rolling down the hallways when he heard such beautiful singing. He instantly stopped, grabbing his skateboard and looking through the glass window to see the same brunette kid he had seen everyday before school started. Same kid, same instrument, different song. And it seemed like the skateboarder actually liked this tune this time as he stayed longer than he usually did.

But the second he seen the brunette begin to pack up, he dropped his board once more and continued to roll down the hallway. He went all the way down the hall about to reach his classroom, whipping past a student who was a younger boy that cross dressed. Another male was attached to his hip as they were walking to class together. The two flirted, occasionally saying dirty things towards each other. It was normal for the girly boy to have a new guy wrapped around his finger every second. His feminine curves made it easy. Especially when he was feeling needy. No feelings attached, just the sexual desire that every teen got from their hormones. And while whispering to each other, the two had managed to accidentally close an already irritated female's locker.

It wasn't on purpose. They just weren't paying attention. And this female now feeling angry, she took a deep breath, before reopening her locker and taking out a blue tablet that she was prescribed. She downed it without a thought. It was all normal for her, especially when she gets evil looks from three girls who swear they run the school; and their little sidekick who felt bad for whoever they bullied. The sidekick only stuck around because she didn't want to be picked on herself. She won't admit it, but she actually rather nerdy and very childish.

Every factor a prey would have against them when their predator were three mean girls. But sometimes those factors are cute and a good thing towards others. Like the one quiet girl (who sits alone in the back of the class because everyone thinks she's crazy) finds those factors cute. She thinks they're so adorable that she managed to grow a small crush. She would only stare when she knew she was in the clear.

"Johnny Avery. Christopher Besson. Tabetha Dahl. Gina Gonzalez. Celine Harris. Zane Herron. Jonathan Marias. And Dominic Seavey. Please report to the main office. Thank you" the eight students stopped in their tracks beginning to wonder what they did to be sent to the office.

+++

And that is it everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the story. It went in a completely different direction than I wanted. It's okay though. And don't worry I will be creating more books.

Thanks for reading!
-Nevaeh