something's wrong | 17

Chapter 17:
Something's wrong

"Baby I don't understand it"
-XXXTENTACION (Changes)

Week 1 - Day 6

The group was aloud to just simply chill in the cabin, or even if wanted, they could explore outside as long as they knew where they were going and was back in by nine. Christina was one of the people to want to go out and explore. Gabriela and Jonah tagged along, wanting to also see what was out in the wild forest. They followed a path, that seemed to be permanently marked a way for people to follow. They just assumed that it was a famous cabin, people rented when they wanted to get away; and so they just started to walk the same trail, but it was much more than that.

When getting far, they heard rustling in the bushes and branches starting to snap. The three teens took caution, grabbing the nearest weapon. Those weapons being just large sticks.

"Maybe it's just a rabbit" Christina stated as they continued to walk.

"Or a bear" Jonah bluntly replied. Gabriela squeaked at that, clinging onto Christina. The dark brunette looked at Jonah with a glare. "Just stating the obvious" Gabriela gripped tighter.

"Let's go" Christina sighed as she turned around and just started their way back to the cabin. It was getting pretty late anyway. They definitely didn't want to get lost either. But while walking back, something shiny had sparkled in the light, making Christina automatically drawn to it. She dropped her large stick and switched her trail to the right, so she could figure out what was beaming in the lowering sun.

"What are you doing? We really got get back to the others" Jonah called out, while nearing Christina. Gabriela was right behind him, taking caution on everything surrounding her. And when she looked off into the distance she could see that same male figure she had seen before from the bathroom...just standing there. She squealed in fear, grabbing hold of Jonah's arm.

"Yeah, please Christina. Let's just go" Gabriela choked out.

"Look though. It seems to be a car" Christina said amazed as she pushed a few leaves and branches off of it. She moved around to the side and noticed that it was obviously crashed. A tree went straight through the middle, along with one landing exactly on top, crushing it completely. And if anyone was in it, they for surely would have died.

What scared Christina was that she had seen dried up blood in the vehicle. One door was hanging loosely open with a hand print of that same red liquid on the handle.

"Let's go Christina. It's getting late" Gabriela called out again. It snapped the brunette from her thoughts as she nodded. She took one last look at the car, before deciding it was best that the three of them leave. It didn't take them long before they were back at the cabin. But this time it gave them all new vibes.

Creepy ones.

Nevertheless they entered to see everyone else sitting on the couch, minding their own business as the radio beside them played a small tune.

"Hey, food is on the counter if you're hungry" Tatum called out as she pointed in the direction where their kitchen was. They nodded, Jonah being the only one to head off and start eating something.

"Where is Sam?" Christina wondered as she took a seat on one of the arm chairs. The others shrugged completely oblivious to where their therapist may be. They never really knew where she was and found it mysterious and weird. It definitely didn't help with how they found this cabin with negative energy.

"She's probably in her room doing paperwork" Corbyn shrugged. Christina nodded in agreement.