zachary and tatum | 3

Chapter 3:
Zachary and Tatum

"I don't want anything in a broken home"
-One Ok Rock (Take What You Want)

Zachary casually walked through the empty halls, a male attached to his hip as he guided the two towards an empty janitors closet. His baby blue sweater dress barely reached the middle of his thighs as he felt the boy (he didn't even know the name of) trail his fingers all over his skin. Zachary didn't worry about getting caught as he would just pull the innocent card on whatever teacher or staff member that caught them. He would explain that the other was taking advantage of his feminine ways and that he was lucky that they were found before anything bad happened. And if the adult that caught them wasn't buying it, then he would even shed a few tears that brought out his gorgeous brown eyes, along with causing his cheeks to turn a darker shade of red.

Upon reaching the janitors closet, Zachary pulled the two in and immediately shut it, then locking it. And the second the two were enclosed in such tight space, they didn't hesitate to share saliva and clash teeth. Zachary pulled on the others hair, when feeling the pleasure of lips on a certain spot under his ear. Usually the people he hooks up with, didn't waste any time and got straight to what they wanted. And Zachary didn't care as none of this involved his feelings. Whenever he wants something he uses his girly looks and persuades others to get it for him. He never felt bad for it either.

He was a manipulator for his benefit and his benefit only.

Zachary smirked to himself as he pushed the other male away, slowly moving downwards so he was level with the other's shaft. Zachary slowly moved his delicate fingers, unbuttoning and unzipping the other's pants; ripping them down so they landed on the floor with a small thump. His lust filled eyes only expanded as he realized what was about to happen. So pulling the last article of clothing from the male's long legs, Zachary didn't hesitate to continue something he planned to finish. He didn't have very large hands for a boy, so he decided to go farther and use his tiny mouth that most guys loved from how plump his lips looked.

"Zach..." The other male moaned out as he grabbed a fist full of Zachary's brunette hair. Almost instantly Zachary stopped, looking at the male with a glare.

"You're not allowed to call me that. You're just a hook up, let's keep this professional" The other nodded, allowing Zachary to get back to business. He didn't have many friends and if you were one you were allowed to call him by such common nickname Zach. It's foolish when you think about it, but to Zachary it means a lot. By making everyone but a few people call him by his full name, he's allowing all feelings and trust to be shielded.

The other brought Zachary back up, forcing him against the wooden door. The slam caused a small sound, making a person who was walking by jump. It was a female and before she was roaming the halls to the large school, she was kicked out of class for taking her anger out on a few bullies. People called her crazy for having such mood swings, but it wasn't her fault. She was born like this. Her bipolar issues only happened when she had a trigger. And a few boys in her class constantly nagging her about how her hair looked, was definitely a trigger.

But when walking down the long hallways she didn't expect to hear a slam coming from a janitors closet. A little suspicious, she stepped closer to it. She didn't hear anything after that, but a few muffled sounds. It sounded like whimpers. [And] Fearing that someone was crying, she got close mumbling out a "hello."

No one answered as she got closer and the noises getting slightly louder.

"Hello? Someone in there?" The girl known as Tatum asked once again. She placed her ear up against the door, hoping that she could make out the reason why the janitors closet sounded like it was being destroyed.

"Almost there. Just stay with me a little longer" a male voice panted along with a few grunts. And it was enough for Tatum to scrunch her face up in disgust, along with quickly jumping back. She looked around the halls, wishing that she never heard that. And when the noises kept replaying in her mind, she quickly covered her ears and hummed a tune to herself. She doesn't know who was in that closet and she doesn't want to know who. What she does want though is to find a way where she can get such voices out of her head.

She felt like her ears were no longer virgin.

𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 || why don't weOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara