jack and gabriela | 22

Chapter 22:
Jack and Gabriela

"Please don't let them look through the curtains"
-Melanie Martinez (Dollhouse)

Week 2 - Day 2

Both teens were dragged down the stairs, being met with a Evan who stood near the metal table that was scattered with tools. Two chairs were placed in the middle of the basement. Evan was handed Gabriela who struggled effortlessly, wanting to get away just as bad as Jack did. Both teens were tied to a chair, ropes tight enough so they couldn't escape and if you moved enough it burned the skin. The two hissed every time they struggled to get their hands undone from the hold.

Jeremy laughed at how pathetic they seemed. But with a slam of his hands on the table, his evil cackle stopped and his face held nothing but determination. He eyed the two teens, watching as they squirmed in their seats and let out tears that no one would see until they had passed ever so disturbingly.

"So you two thought it was okay, to allow me to see something so terrible. Something so disgusting I could disown you as blood. You two thought it was okay to allow me to watch you two love someone of the same gender. Someone who wasn't worthy of your love" Jeremy spat as he clenched his fist until they turned white. Gabriela squeaked, while Jack prayed. Jeremy let out a low chuckle, going over towards the metal table and picking up a simple small knife.

He looked it over, before nodding and going over towards the two. He went up to Jack first and sliced the blade across his cheek. Blood trickled down, the stinging sensation causing tears to brim his eyes.

"You disgust me you pathetic piece of shit. No wonder your parents hate you. They shipped you off with me, because they couldn't stand the thought of having a faggot for a son" Jeremy punched him this time, his nose cracking at the impact. "Well don't worry, I'm going to do them all a great favor. You one too. And maybe in another life, you'll figure out what you need to change" Jeremy grabbed Jack's arm, stabbing the blades through his skin, making sure what was needed to be spelled out was there.

Sinner.

And after it was done, he dropped the blade, snapping his fingers. Eben quickly went over to a box, opening it to reveal yet another weapon.

The box when being opened shown a black gun. The gun was handed over, Jeremy loading it the second it was placed in his hands. Gabriela watched in shock as the gun was brought up to Jack's head. The teen male didn't do anything though but stare back with a glare. And without a warning a loud shot was heard, along with blood splattering behind them. Gabriela screamed at the sight, tears pouring effortlessly now.

"No, no, no, no, no" Gabriela cried out as she watched Jeremy slowly walk over to her.

"It's bad to cover up old memories Gloria" Jeremy snickered as he took a rag and wet it. And without permission he wiped at a few spots where he knew bruises would end up. After all, he did put them there many years ago.

"I'm not her! Please just let me go" Gabriela cried out. Jeremy clicked his tongue. He grabbed the bloody blade, before bringing it up to her arms. He carved words that he knew described her, just like he had done for Jack.

"Oh I wish I could. I really do. But then this won't end like it's supposed to, now would it?" Jeremy brought the gun up to her head. "You always were my favorite" and with a pull of the trigger, she too was shot in the head. No more cries filled the room, but instead silence.