jonah and christina | 23

Chapter 23:
Jonah and Christina

"You reached the end you are the winner"
-Melanie Martinez (Tag You're It)

Week 2 - Day 2/3

Jonah and Christina ran out the door of the cabin and quickly entered the RV. Their hearts raced as they tried to start the rather large vehicle. But of course without keys they couldn't start it. And neither one of them knew how to hot wire so they were stuck. Or that was until Christina came up with a plan to pull out one of her trusty bobby pins. She bent it, so it was able to fit through the RV's key hole. And luckily for them, the large metal contraption had managed to start up. The engine roared alive as Jonah didn't hesitate to pull out the drive way of the cabin and drive off down the only road that was clear.

The drive was smooth and knew was going to take a while. It did take them three days to get there, so it'll take them three days to get back. It was going on early the next morning, the two never even showing a smidge that they were tired. How could they? They just witnessed a grown man drag two teens down into the basement of some cabin, planning to do God knows what. But them planning to get back to town and telling the police force about what happened, was a waste of time. Every student back at the cabin was already dead and their souls won't continue on until the final two were met with their destiny.

Jonah was wide awake, not letting a single blink even allow him to swerve on the road. But the thud of a bird hitting the glass window, made him accidentally jump in shock. He turned the steering wheel, the RV now hitting a small rock and going off the road. The RV stumbled down a hill, Jonah trying his hardest to control on where it might land. But it obviously wasn't his hardest as the RV crashed right into a tree, that same tree falling over while another went right through it. The impact of one falling on top crushed Jonah, his body snapping in half.

As for Christina, she was able to miss the tree's wrath. She did manage to get cut though, her arm leaking the red thick substance down her arm and into the palm of her hand. She crawled towards the RV door and pried it open with the strength she had left. Her bloody hand print was left on the door as she tumbled to ground. She tried to get up, but she only managed to get into a crawling position. She heard leaves and branches begin to snap and crunch all around her. And when she looked she hadn't seen anyone. It wasn't until after a bullet was shot in her head that her lifeless eyes had met familiar ones.

"None of them really did make it to the end."

+++

I think this was the shortest chapter...

-Nevaeh