special | 16

Chapter 16:
Special

"Don't tell me that you want me, cause on my own"
-Bazzi (Alone)

Week 1 - Day 5

Zachary didn't even go back to the others, he ran straight towards the cabin. Tears streamed down his face as he burst through the door and stalked up the stairs. Jack was hot on his trail, now entering the house when he heard a bedroom door shut. He sighed in defeat as he finally realized how hard Zachary had fallen for a boy he had only met a few days ago. But then again he had done the same thing. Jack ran a hand through his thick lock of curls, before going to the stairs himself and entering the bedroom he knew Zachary shared with Corbyn.

Knocking on the door, Jack called out for him.

"Please open the door, I just wanna make sure you're okay" Jack mumbled as he rested his head against the hard wooden door. It wasn't long when the door opened, revealing an upset Zachary on the other side. The younger almost instantly ran into Jack's arms and started crying all over again. "It's going to be okay."

"No it's not. Every time I have something, somebody always manages to swoop in and take it from me. Why can't I ever have something special?" Zachary chocked out angrily. Jack just stared at him, allowing the other to pour out his emotions. Seeing Zachary hurt, made Jack want to cry himself.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, you'll always have me" Jack snickered, making Zachary also crack a smile. The younger ran his fingers through Jack's hair, loving how it felt soft just like it did the first time he touched it. The two locked eyes.

"Yeah, I guess I do" he said gently. Jack brought a hand up to Zachary's face wiping away any stray tears, keeping his hand on the other's cheek. And as if they were two magnets, their lips had crashed together; not denying the force that tried to keep them apart. Jack backed Zachary up into the room, shutting the room door behind them. And the second they were no longer in publics eye, their kisses had gotten even more harsh. It wasn't just passion anymore. It was lust and so much more.

The two found the rather large bed and fell on it. They broke apart laughing at how this moment all played out. Their breathing increased as they tried to grasp for air.

"Wanna be my special thing?" Zachary smiled up at Jack who hovered over him, a matching glint in his eyes. For an answer, Jack bent lower and started placing sweet kisses all over Zachary's neck and collar bone. The younger giggled at the affection, allowing Jack to do whatever he wanted at the moment. And Zachary would be lying if he said he didn't love it.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to make you feel special" Jack smirked as he went lower, kissing all down his stomach, until he reached the end of the other's overly sized sweater. Jack lifted the sweater, licking his lips as he seen Zachary wearing a pair of pink panties, his length being seen from the thin fabric. Zachary wasn't able to say a word as he gasped from feeling Jack take him whole.

"Oh" Zachary shivered, his voice breaking and going higher than normal. He grasped the bed sheets under him, trying his best not to squeeze his legs together from pure bliss. Of course their moment was ruined as they heard the others enter the cabin, calling out for the two. Jack released with a pop, a smirk still edged on his features as he saw Zachary whine from the loss.

"If you keep quiet, I could finish you off" Jack stated, making Zachary nod eagerly. Jack chuckled as he went to their door and locked it. And when knowing that no one could get in, he went back over to the younger and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. "God you're so sexy" Jack mumbled as he looked over Zachary's aroused form.

"Yeah, yeah. You do this quick and I'll ride you" Zachary said playfully rolling his eyes. Jack chuckled as he once again got lower on Zachary and finished what he started.