Chapter 2

Desire

I was at the hospital sitting with Aubrey after all the drama yesterday.

"Please wake up baby. It's been three weeks. I need you baby."

I had laid my head down on his chest.

"I love you Des." I heard someone whisper.

When I looked up Aubrey's eyes were open.

"Nurse!"

I just planted kisses all over his face. I was mad at him but I still loved him.

The nurse came in and checked his vitals. She went an got the doctor.

"Des where are my kids?" he asked me.

"They are with Shakeya and Carlos."

The doctor came in and looked him over. "Glad to see you awake Mr. Graham. Your vitals look good but I want to keep you here for a few more days." he said.

He didn't want to stay but I convinced him a few more days wouldn't hurt.

"Alexandria showed up last night. She use to date Carlos and that didn't sit so well with Shakeya. AD is getting bigger. He looks just like you."

He smiled. "Babe where do we stand? I was wrong, but I never slept with her unprotected." he said.

I was just happy he was awake that I hadn't thought about us.

"I know what she did. I am mad that you never told me but we can work on it."

Aubrey

I loved Desire so much. She has put up wit so much of my shit.

"Why don't we just have a small wedding at the house? I am ready to make you Mrs. Graham."

She just kissed me all over my face. I also convinced her to get the doctor to let me go home. I would have a nurse for two weeks.

Only problem we had now was getting me out the hospital wit out my fans seeing.