Chapter 10

Shakeya

That fucking Desire. I cried watching her video on Instagram and reading what she wrote. She also put footage in her insta story.

I read some of the comments and the love and the support they got was so sweet.

I was on my way to pick up Raven. My dad had pulled some strings and was able to get her out for 48hrs.

"Hello." I answered my phone.

"I shouldn't have posted that to my gram." Desire said.

"Why you say that? Girl it made me cry. People are seeing you guys in a better light. The things that they wish they could see you gave them a glimpse of that."

"You are showing everybody how amazing Aubrey is as a father Des."

"Key I hope it works." she said.

We talked for a few more minutes and then we hung up.

I pulled up to the mental ward to get Raven. She said she has been on her meds and it has been controlling her moods.

Kima

I been avoiding Alexandria who has been calling me non-stop. I can't believe she leaked that story to TMZ.

I saw the post that Desire put on Instagram and I felt terrible. The comments that people were leaving didn't make it any better.

Comments 67892

nickiminaj 💖💖 I love this video my brother and sister n law made beautiful babies

liltunechi #familylove

jheneaiko the love you two share will over come everything

ladiib beautiful family I hate home wreckers

iamcardib champaynepapi don't let these groupie bitches fuck up your family...okuuuurr

I couldn't stop scrolling through the comments on her post. I decided to make my own video to put an end to this.

I can't do it anymore and I don't want to be considered a groupie home wrecking how.