Chapter 13

Shakeya

I had got Raven and brought her back to the house. She was still knocked out sleeping.

Carlos had came in looking upset. He was on the phone half the night speaking in Spanish, but also in code.

He was in the kitchen feeding Cj.

"So are you going to tell me why you were so pissed last night?"

He just kept feeding Cj. "No. I got it taken care of." he said picking up Cj leaving the room.

I don't understand why he is so damn upset.

Kima

I reached out to OB. I told him to tell Aubrey I wanted to speak to him.

He told me ok he would see what he could do.

I just didn't want to do this anymore. At one point I loved this man. I don't want destroy his life or his family.

I was washing clothes when I got the text that Aubrey would meet with me today.

I had to make this right with him.

I heard a knock at the door. I went to see who it was. I couldn't believe my eyes it was Raven.

"Kima I really need to talk to you." she said.

I stepped aside to let her in only to have someone stop the door from closing. It was Shakeya.

"Don't be alarmed I am only here to make sure Raven stays cool." Shakeya said.

I was actually glad that she was here.

We went and sat in the living room. I didn't know what she could possibly have to say to me.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Why didn't you tell me about you and Aubrey?" she asked.

"Raven cause I didn't want you to be blamed for any thing."

She put her hands over her face and I was nervous.