Chapter 3

Desire

We were home in our house in Calabasas. I was happy about that. Aubrey was laying on the couch with little Aubrey sleeping on his chest.

The girls were running around with little Desire and Cj.

"Des he want to eat. Bring us some titties." Aubrey said.

I just laughed at him cause he sounded crazy.

"Give him to me silly." I said sitting next to him pulling out my boob.

"Damn he just get to have all my breast now. He look just like his daddy." Aubrey said.

Lil Aubrey was finally full, so his father took him back to burp him.

I went back in the kitchen to finish making lunch when I got a phone call.

"Hello."

"Desire this is Kima can I please talk to you. Would you meet me at La Paz so that we could talk?"

This bitch must have lost her damn mind.

"Sure I will see you in an hour." I said hanging up the phone.

This bitch must think I'm dumb I know her friend Alexandria will be there so my sister will be with me.

I walked into the living-room to see the baby sleep on his daddy's chest.

"Kima wants to meet at La Paz so I agreed to be there in an hour."

He looked at me and he sat up.

"I'm coming with you." he said.

"No. You are going to stay here with your kids. Shakeya and I are going to go."

"Hell no! I am going with you. Shakeya does not know how to control herself. We don't need anymore crazy shit." he said.

He was about to piss me off. "No. You are going to stay here Aubrey and that's all I have to say. Lunch is done. Feed your daughter's and lay him down. I don't need a arm baby."