Chapter 29

Desire

I was walking on the beach. I couldn't look at him. I didn't know if I really wanted a divorce, but in the heat of that moment it just felt right to say.

I still loved Aubrey with all my heart. I am just tired of the other women popping up out of nowhere.

I am just tired of him hiding shit from me.

He use to be into that BDSM shit too. He would make girls sign a non-disclosure before he would be their dominate.

I found some of the contracts in his office.

I feel like I really don't know the man I married. I feel like we should just co-parent.

I can't be his wife knowing he has a son older than our son.

I sat on the beach and just looked out at the ocean and cried.

"He still got you crying?" I heard a males voice asked.

When I looked up it was August.

I haven't seen him in forever. I should have just stayed with August when I had the chance.

"Something's never change." I said looking away from him.

"You wanna talk to me about it?" He asked.

I did. I told him everything.

Aubrey

A divorce. I will never give her a divorce.

"Can you fucking believe she has divorce papers? How do we bury this divorce shit?" I asked Oliver.

He put his face in his hands.

"Aubrey if she wants a divorce just give it to her. You can't hold her in a marriage that she doesn't want." Oliver said.

"Yes the fuck I can! She is MINES!" I yelled so loud Shakeya came downstairs.

"Did you know about these divorce papers?"

She looked at them and said no.

"But you should have seen this coming." She said.