Chapter 8

Desire

I was home enjoying my kids and my fiancée. Lexi was stopping by today to finish helping me with my wedding planning.

Aubrey was in the pool playing with the girls while the baby was sleeping.

Lexi came in looking so serious and grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk now." she said.

We went in the house. We were in the living room when she handed me her phone.

There was and article on the shade room and media takeout.

Aubrey Drake Graham is having another baby by some mystery woman named Kima from Miami.

I can not believe this bitch.

"What the fuck is this bullshit!?"

"It seems to me like someone is helping her pulling the strings, the bad part is they told the whole story and they got it all right." Lexi said.

I had to do something. I couldn't let this happen.

"Alexandria!"

"Who?" Lexi asked.

"Alexandria that is who is behind this. I talked to Kima and she wouldn't have done this, so I know this is Alexandria."

Raven

I have been on all kinds of meds cause these people are trying to get my fits in order.

Biz brought my son to see me and that made my day.

I was in the hall when I saw the news all over TV about Aubrey.

I felt so terrible and I felt like this was all my fault. I had to make this right, but I needed to get out of here.

I went to make a phone call. I knew who I needed to call to get me out of her.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Shakeya. I saw the news. I need you to get me out of here so that I can fix this."

"Say no more let me see what I can do." she said.

I knew Kima was full of shit, so I had to make this right.