Snippet

"What the fuck are you doing bitch!" Shakeya said.

"Bitch you can't be fucking August playing with his emotions because of some shit Aubrey fucking did to you." She said.

I just wanted to be free and have fun. I was tired of being the perfect girlfriend turned perfect wife only to be cheated on.

"Let me do me Key! I'm not playing with his emotions, but I also don't want to be tied down again." I said.

"So fucking let him know that. He thinking it's a fucking relationship. Your with him everyday. Your kids are around him. Don't be that bitch that brings different men around your kids." Shakeya said.

I would never do that. August is the only one outside of their uncle's to be around them or their father.

"Is that what the fuck you think I would do!? I would never ever do that!"

I was over talking about this with her.

I went on a date with Wale last night because I wanted to and the only reason she found out about it was because of the damn paparazzi.

"Do you but don't be a fucking industry hoe." She said walking out.

Shakeya and I never get into fights but I can't believe she called me a hoe.

Here is just a little sample of what is to come. Seems like Desire out here getting buck wild in the streets.

Do y'all think she is really done with Aubrey?

Will she make it official with August?

I guess we will have to see in book 6.

It's a New Day.

Thank you for being patient book worms book six is coming I had to charge some of the chapters I started.

But this book is most definitely gonna be lit.. some more secrets will be revealed.

Keyz Doinwell