Chapter 16

Alexandria

"I just want to be heard. I only came here because my friend needed me and she was in trouble. Now the business between Carlos and I is unfinished business from a time ago."

"Bitch please! I know the fucking story already. I left he got with you a carbon copy of me not even a good one. He found me and dumped you. Move on and get over it." Shakeya said full of herself.

"You are so cute. You believe his story. He had asked me to marry him, but I guess he left that out."

"Bitch who cares! I am his wife! Get over it." she said.

She was pissing me off.

Kima

"Alexandria you told me all he did was speak about his ex. Get over it cause Carlos clearly has."

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"I can't deal with this shit!" Raven yelled.

"Are you ok?" Shakeya asked.

I was worried she was about to have an episode.

"Key can we go?" She asked standing up.

Shakeya stood to so did Desire and Aubrey.

Alexandria looks at Aubrey and she smiles.

"Aubrey by the way how is Sophie and Adonis?" she asked grinning.

Desire spun around, but Aubrey just grabbed her.

"Bitch don't play games with me." Desire said.

Desire

That bitch had the nerve to call that bitch name out.

I just starting walking faster out of the building before I turned around and fucked that bitch up.

I was trying so hard to believe Aubrey, but my gut was telling me that that baby was his.

I got in the car and just stared off into space.

Saturday we are getting married and I don't know if I trust the man I love enough to walk down the isle.

"Not now Aubrey." I said cause he was about to feed me a lie.