Chapter 21

Shakeya

I was coming out of the store when Aubrey and OB ran down on me.

"Where the fuck is my wife and kids? I know you know so tell me." Aubrey said.

I had to look around for a second cause I didn't know who the fuck he thought he was talking too.

"You are a lying piece of shit. If I knew where she was I wouldn't tell you. I listened to your fucking album. The baby is yours and you couldn't even tell Des the truth. Fuck you and him and if you come at me again I will kill you. You know me." I said and walked off.

That muthafucker had his nerve.

I told Jamal to keep Des from hearing that album.

Aubrey

I wasn't done talking to her so I followed behind her.

"Shakeya I want to know where she is."

She turned around with her hand in her purse.

"I am gonna give you the chance to save your own life here. Let it go. Get the fuck on before ya momma be buying a black dress." She said.

I can't let this go. I was willing to die.

"I just need to explain to her Key."

"Explain what exactly! She asked you Aubrey and you had plenty of chances to tell her. Instead you married her and after the wedding you drop an album confirming what she already knew. Why keep hurting her?" She asked.

I couldn't answer that question. I wasn't trying to hurt her.

"Leave her be Aubrey. She needs time to deal and when she hears your confession she is really going to need time." She said getting in her car.

I want my kids. I want my wife. This shit is making me sick.

I facetimed Des.

"Hello Daddy!" I cried seeing my babygirl.