Chapter 27

Jamal

Desire was cooking dinner when we came back from the beach.

"Auntie Key look wit Uncle Mal find us." The twins said running to Shakeya.

"Pretty shells go wash your hands for dinner babies." She said to the girls.

She gave me that look. I knew she was about to say something crazy.

"Fuck are you doing? You are here to make sure they are good, not to be falling in fucking love." She said punching me in the arm.

She was right. I have been in love wit Desire since we were kids. I got older and got passed it, but being here has made me fall in love with her all over again.

"Stop fucking trying to control everything Key! I can't help it okay. She does something to me. She always have."

"Are you too fucking?" She asked.

"No! I would never do that. She is emotional and trying to sort out her life. I wouldn't complicate things for her."

"Good and fucking keep it that way. You're my brother but I will cut your dick off if I had too." She said hugging me.

You had to love my sister Shakeya. She loved hard and would hurt anyone who tried to hurt the ones she loved.

Desire

We where at the table eating dinner laughing and just enjoying each other.

The girls were happy that their Auntie was here and so was I.

I have been thinking about our talk. I think I need to go home and handle this mess that is my life.

I could hear the maid fussing with someone.

"Key! You lied to me! You told me you didn't know! So I watched you and I knew you would lead me to them." He said.

"Daddy!" The girls yelled.

I guess I had to deal with it now.