Chapter 11

Aubrey

The kids were fed and bathe. I put them to bed because they were exhausted. My son was sleeping like a young king in our bed.

"Man you and Des have some awesome kids." Lexi said.

"Yeah. I love them with everything in me. It's hard to believe at one time I didn't want kids."

"I know it's not my place, but if you love them you need to put an end to the cheating. Clearly Des loves you cause she is still with you. She hasn't given up on you yet. Don't loose the beautiful family that you have chasing a moment." Lexi said.

She was right. I needed to talk to Kima and put an end to all this bullshit.

Alexandria

I was out doing a little shopping when I got a surprise pop up.

"Alexandria what the fuck are you trying to do?" Carlos asked me.

I was surprised to see him looking so sexy and smelling good.

"What am I doing Carlos?"

He looked upset. I loved when he was mad.

"I know you are behind that fucking TMZ story. Why are you coming after my sister?" he asked.

It had nothing to do with his damn sister. I was only trying to help Kima get her man back like she asked.

"Esto no tiene nada que ver con tu hermana."

He laughed at me. He know I hate to be laughed at.

"If it has nothing to do with my sister than what is it about?" he asked stepping closer to me.

I stepped closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"Esto se trata de que me dejes por tu capucha. Me helping Kima is just a bonus."

He grabbed me tightly by the arm and said "Debes saber que haré lo que sea necesario para proteger a mi familia, incluso matarte."

I know he would kill me to protect his family, but I will kill him to keep anyone else from having him.