Chapter 40

Aubrey

"Fuck you mean you not my baby momma! I know you aren't your my fucking wife!"

Desire just looked at me. She was looking at me like I lost my mind.

"Fuck you Aubrey! You have constantly made me look like a fucking fool in these streets! You fuck these star struck ass bitches that feel like it's ok for them to come at me YOUR WIFE! You love me so much but yet you fucking had a SECRET BABY! I had to find out about by listening to your album. You my dear can go fuck yourself or better yet burn in hell."she said.

Desire has never talked to me like that. I can feel her rage and her sadness. She was beyond hurt.

"All I want you to do is sign those divorce papers so I can be free of all this bullshit." She said with tears falling.

"No. We haven't even tried to work things out as husband and wife."

I sounded so broken, but I meant what I was saying.

"Work what out Aubrey? Nothing is gonna change. You make promises and everything is good for awhile than here comes some woman out of nowhere claiming you. I can't take it anymore." She said sounding defeated.

"Des I love you more than any woman that has every been in my life that isn't my mother. You gave me beautiful twin girls and a son that looks like my identical twin. You and my kids are my world." I pleaded.

I felt like my heart was being slowly ripped from my chest.

"We are your world but yet you have a son that is older than our son. You destroyed or family an for what album sells. August let's go." She said walking out.

All I could do was let her go cause I was wrong. One thing for sure I wasn't just gonna let him take my wife.