Chapter 4

Desire

When I called Shakeya she was more than happy to come. "Bitch I want to see that Alexandria bitch so I can shut her shit down." she said.

We pulled up at La Paz at the same time. Aubrey was mad cause he wanted to be here, but he was on daddy duties.

When we walked in Kima was actually alone.

"I just wanted to speak to you." Kima said.

Shakeya just laughed. "Bitch are you scared?" she asked.

Shakeya sat at the table and pulled out her phone. She was acting like she was texting, but she was actually recording.

"Okay so what do you have to say to me?"

I wasn't going to beat around the bush with this bitch.

Kima

Desire must have thought Alexandria was going to be here so she brought Shakeya.

Alexandria wanted to come, but her face was still swollen.

"I don't want to fight with you. I just want Aubrey to support his child."

Desire just laughed at me like I said something funny.

"See the thing here is if Aubrey is the father he will take care of that baby just like he takes care of his other three children. We want a DNA test done before the birth." Desire said.

I wasn't expecting her to say that.

"We also would like you to make an appointment with the doctor while your here as well to make sure you are actually pregnant." she said.

"Now you think I'm not pregnant."

"I damn sure don't think so." Shakeya said.

"It's not about what you think." I said to her.

"It's about what Aubrey and I think. We will not be your meal ticket. I will have our lawyer draw up the paperwork, and you will receive it soon. One thing you should know I am a very smart business woman." Desire said.

Lawyer and paperwork. This was not what I was expecting.