Chapter 39

Shakeya

I walked up on my husband and put a gun to his head. As much as I loved Carlos I would pull him right here right now in a room full of witnesses and his sister's.

"You here to see this bitch! You talked all that shit you been sneaking around all for me to catch you wit this bitch!" I was so heated.

Carlos was looking at me like I had lost my fucking mind.

"Get that gun out my fucking face. I came here looking for y'all I didn't even know this bitch was here. I'm at the bar cause the bartender Tony is my cousin." He said.

I just looked at him to see if he was lying, but he was telling the truth.

I lowered my gun. I placed kisses all over my husband's face.

I also saw OB come in and give Carla a look and she started heading towards the door.

He would fuck anybody he could. I should kill his trifflin ass.

"Damn baby you was bout to kill me in front of all these people." Carlos said laughing.

"Hell yeah cause I thought you was trying to play me nigga. I was ready to shoot it out wit Kelly's ass too."

Fuck it I would have took as many people down as I could.

"Can we go? I need some of that wet wet." Carlos said smacking my ass.

I went an got my purse said my good night's and left wit my husband to get that daddy dick.

Desire

Kelly had got a text from Shad so she left. Lovely had been gone.

Shakeya just left wit Carlos probably to make baby number two.

Here I was sitting here alone.

I didn't even notice him sit next to me.

"I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos." He whispered in my ear.

I just started grinning from ear to ear. I turned to him an looked him dead in the eyes.

"My place or yours." I said to him.

He smiled and licked his lips.

"Yours so I can eat you on that table again." He said.

We got up to leave when the last person I wanted to see came in fuming.

"This why ya dad got my kids so you can be out here fucking and sucking like a thot." Aubrey said.

I know he was here cause he has a show at the Barclay Center, but who the fuck did he think he was talking too.

"Aubrey you got me fucked up. Don't talk to me like I'm ya baby momma nigga."

Shit just got real.