Chapter 6

Aubrey

Desire walked in looking aggravated, so I knew not to make it worst. I know that she is still torn between leaving and staying.

I heard her having a conversation with Jhene one day. She was trying to stick in there because of the kids.

I hope that wasn't the case. I loved her and I just want to work all of this out.

"What happened?"

She kissed me and laid on top of me on the couch.

"I told her we want a DNA test now. I also told her I want her to go to my doctor so we can see if she is really pregnant." she said.

I just rubbed her back as she laid on me talking. I took this as a chance to talk to her.

"Des do you really want to marry me?"

She lifted her head up and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Where did that come from?" she asked.

"I heard your conversation that you had with Jhene. You feel like you have to stay for the kids."

She sat all the way up and looked at me.

"Aubrey I feel like even though this girl stole your sperm from a condom that you are still to blame. If you would have just kept your Dick in your pants we wouldn't be in this space." she said.

"You hurt me. This girl could be having your child. I am still here cause I love you. Do I know what is going to happen if that baby is yours? No I don't know." she cried.

I understood her feelings and her feelings about the situation.

"I never wanted this to happen. I love you Desire."

She laid back down on my chest. "I know you do. I love you too."