Chapter 33

Desire

"We need space Aubrey. I need time to decide what I really want to do. I am tired of the lies and secrets. Tired of the other women. Now you have another child and a baby mother. You did all of that without even respecting the fact that I am your wife."

My emotions started to get the best of me.

"Do you still love me?" He asked.

"Yes Aubrey I do. Hell I never stopped."

"Ok. That's all I needed." He said leaving the room.

It was time for him to hit the stage with the Migos.

I stayed and watched his performance and once my son went to sleep and my girls started to yawn it was time to go.

OB and Chubbs helped me get home before Aubrey knew we were gone.

"Des I know it's not my place, but he loves you more than anything. Take all the time you need before you decide to completely end it." Chubbs said.

He gave me a hug than left.

I never really talked to Chubbs like that, so to hear him say that meant a lot.

Meanwhile in Harlem

Aubrey was performing at Madison Square Garden. He was acting like he could be in my city and not come and see me.

I heard he had married Diamond the video vixen and had children with her.

I also heard that he had a baby by a stripper name Sophie.

What people didn't know is him and I have always been a thing.

I am much older than him and my husband is in politics.

I could never let this thing we have going get out. I just needed him every once in a while.

Right now was one of those times so I sent him our code.

Come See Me For Once 😜