Chapter Three

~~~~Sophia's POV~~~~

Sophia was finally getting home after a long night walk with Emilia, and she was ready for more. But, she didn't come here for new people. She came to begin her dream as an artist, and to show the world the talent that was hidden ever since she was a little girl. Her parents, specifically her father, didn't agree with the fact that she'd rather draw, paint and sculpt than own a business. Sure, the money was there, but it wasn't exactly her first choice. Painting made her feel free, and there were a thousand words painted into her pictures, ones only she'd understand and ones others would scramble to even begin. Her father didn't agree with most things that she wanted in life, and therefore hid everything from her and forbade her, as long as she was under his roof, to ever draw again.

Sophia recalls so many childhood memories as she turns on the hot water, and steps into the shower. Suddenly, her thoughts go to Emilia again. Why can't she get her out of her head? Sophia attempts to distract herself and grabs the body wash, squeezing some out into the loofa and rubbing it on her body. Again, her thoughts go to Emilia and she begins to imagine what her pink, full lips would feel like against hers. Pressing her back against the shower wall, she runs her hands down her body, imagining Emilia's hands all over her, and as she gets closer to her destination, she hears the doorbell ring.

Sophia jumps, startled, and then rolls her eyes. "Who is it now?" She grumbles under her breath.

She turns the water off with more force than necessary, steps out of the tub, and then grabs her towel, wrapping it tightly around her body.

Walking to the front door, she yanks it open without thinking and is surprised to see none other than the person she was sexually fantasizing about.

"Emilia? What're you doing here?" Sophia blocks the entrance, not wanting to let Emilia in, afraid of what she'd do.

"You forgot your purse in my car, and I didn't have your phone number to call and let you know. So, here." Emilia hands Sophia her favorite hand purse, a gift from her mother.

"Oh, thank you so much. I would've never noticed. So many things escape my mind daily." Sophia clutches the purse to her chest closely and smiles gratefully at Emilia.

"Well, I'll be on my way now. I didn't mean to disturb your shower." Emilia grins at Sophia sheepishly and turns to walk away.

"Wait!" Sophia scrambles to grab her attention, "Would you like my number?" Emilia stops in her tracks and smiles, her back still to Sophia. She then turns around and walks to Sophia slowly, teasingly and leans in close.

"Now why would I want your number, cariña?"

Sophia's eyes widen as she starts unconsciously breathing faster, and stutters out" W-well it's just I-in case anything like this happens again. I mean not that I expect it to o-or whatever, pfft. I mean you're a very beautiful woman but you know I didn't come here for all that and uh, we-" Emilia grabs Sophia's hand to stop her and chuckles.

"Sweetheart, I'm just teasing you. I would love to have your number just in case something happens again." Emilia smiles at Sophia teasingly and hands her, her phone. "Just add it in."

Sophia sighs in relief and types her number into Emilia's phone and hands it back quickly. 'Why did she tease me like that?'

"I'll see you around, Sophia." Then and there, Sophia realized how much she loved hearing her name come out of Emilia's mouth. It sounded so smooth and lovely. 'I wonder how her moans sou- stop! Do not go there Soph!'

Sophia closes the door behind her and presses her back against it. Tilting her head up and looking at the ceiling. 'Why is this happening?'

~~~~Emilia's POV~~~~

Did she love teasing Sophia? Most definitely. She loves how nervous she seems to get around her, and how she thinks she doesn't notice.

Emilia walks back to her apartment door and unlocks it, walking in and throwing her phone on the couch. Walking into her room, she notices that her casual fling is laying in her bed.

"Amanda, I told you to be out by the time I left for the club. What're you still doing here?" Emilia snaps in irritation.

"Hi baby, I thought you'd be a little stressed out. What do you need?" Amanda stands up naked, walking to Emilia slowly.

Emilia needed to get Sophia out of her head, and what would be better than a little distraction at the moment?

"Meet me in the shower in five." Emilia grabs Amanda's face and presses her lips against hers roughly, biting her bottom lip as she pulls away, and then brushes passed her and walking out the door and towards the bathroom.