Chapter Seven

~~~~Unknown~~~~

"Sir, we have found the location." One of the men said, walking into his meeting room.

"Good, we will leave tomorrow morning. She will regret everything she has done to me. To my family. This secret will ruin her." The man nodded and left the room, passing the message on to his comrades.

'I can't believe I've finally found her. Natasha would be so proud.' The man looks over at Natasha, laying there on her hospital bed, paralyzed. He smiles at her wickedly, "We have found her my dear Natasha. I'm sorry, you'll have to stay here."

Natasha groans, her eyes going wide. 'It can't be.'

~~~~Sophia's POV~~~~

Numb. That's how Sophia felt when she finally woke up. Unable to recall the past few hours.

Confused, Sophia sits up and looks around, unaware of her surroundings. 'Where am I?' Getting anxious as realization sets in, Sophia stands quickly, an aching pain slamming into the front of her skull, making her dizzy. Sophia falls back onto the comfortable bed. 'What the fuck?' She feels her head, her fingers running over the lump.

Jace walks to Emilia's meeting room and knocks gently, opening it. "Miss. Rosario, Miss Rodriguez has woken up."

Emilia glances at him and nods, "Continue to search for any other dark connections to Sophia. I want them all traced and tracked down by tonight." The men around the conference table nodded. As Emilia began to circle the table to check on Sophia, Juan grabs her arm.

"We need to talk about mother. Now." Emilia looks down at his hand and then back up at him, yanking her arm out of his hold.

"We will talk about mother when the time is right. Go get some rest. I'll meet you back here in five hours. Then we will talk." Emilia walks away and walks up the stairs into the spare bedroom that Sophia was in.

Sophia turned around quickly, getting hit with a dizzy spell again but not caring for it.

"Where the fuck am I and why the fuck are you here??" Sophia gets up and backs away from Emilia. "A-and who are those men? Why can't I remember anything?!"

Emilia holds her hands up in surrender, pausing her advancement to Sophia.

"Look, how about we get you something to eat and we'll talk about it then?"

Sophia looks around for any type of weapon, and then looks back at Emilia. Not knowing if she could trust her. Sure, she was beginning to feel something, but that could've easily been mistaken as lust, just some craving of human connection.

"I promise no one is going to hurt you. I'm just going to need you to trust me for now. I'll explain everything, and if you want to leave, you can." Emilia walks closer to Sophia, stretching her hand out and caressing Sophia's face with her thumb gently.

Unconsciously, Sophia leaned into Emilia's hand. Feeling safe for the longest two seconds in her life before Emilia removes her hand as one of her men knocked on the door.

"We have found one connection. Are we waiting until midnight to share?" Emilia breathes in deeply, irritated with the interruption, and turns around with a tight smile on her face.

"Yes, Hank. I believe I said we'll talk about it at midnight. Anything else?" The man shakes his head quickly and turns around, closing the door.

Turning back around, Emilia looks into Sophia's eyes and smiles with a warm look in her eyes that Sophia couldn't quite understand.

"Now, I hear your stomach growling. Let's get some food, hm?" Emilia offers Sophia her hand, in which Sophia rolls her eyes and brushes by Emilia.

"I'm fine. I don't need your help.'' Sophia then trips over the leg of the bed, stubbing her toe. "Ay! Carajo! Maldita cama estúpida! Ow ow ow." Sophia jumps around, holding her toe and then looks back at Emilia, who is trying to keep a straight face. Sophia narrows her eyes at Emilia. "I know you want to laugh. Go ahead. Let it out."