Chapter Twenty-One

~~Sophia's POV~~

This was the first time in what felt like a long time that Sophia woke up with the warmth by her side. Opening her eyes slowly, she took in the brightness of the room as the rays of the sun flood in through the cracks of the curtains.

Stretching out her arms, Sophia feels an arm wrap tighter around her midsection. She smiles to herself, remembering what happened last night. She turns her head around and she comes face to face with Emilia. Her face looking very relaxed, her pink full lips looking very welcoming, her long straight eyelashes almost brushing against the tops of her cheeks.

Sophia turns around, pushing Emilia's hair out of her face, caressing it gently. Her smile growing as Emilia's eyes flutter open, looking back at her.

"Hey,"Sophia loved Emilia's morning voice, it was raspy and very sexy with her accent.

Sophia closes her eyes in a bliss as Emilia kisses her forehead, "Hey.." Emilia stretches, removing her arm from Sophia.

"I am starrrrving. Let's go out for breakfast, hm?" Emilia gets up, giving Sophia a full few of her toned ass. She giggles and throws a pillow at Emilia.

"Nice ass, daaarling." Sophia mocks in Emilia's accent. She turns around and scoffs.

"Wow! Now that was horrible. I sound nothing like that." She crawls back on the bed and in between Sophia's legs, tickling her.

Sophia squeals and tries to push her off, reaching for her hands. "You win!  You win!"

"That's what I thought. I'm going to shower. You coming with?" She pulls away, checking out Sophia's body, smirking.

Sophia's body heats up as Emilia's eyes grow darker as she trails her gaze down her body.

Emilia licks her lips, wanting to taste Sophia again. "Meet me in the shower."

Sophia watches as Emilia leaves the bed, and sits up, following after her. Stepping into the shower, Emilia turns around and pushes Sophia against the wall, kissing her.

Emilia kisses down her body, getting down on her knees and holding Sophia's hips.

She grabs one of Sophia's legs, lifting it over her shoulder to get easier access.

"Fuck," Sophia cries out as Emilia sticks a finger inside, pumping in and out.

Emilia stands up, kissing Sophia roughly, biting her bottom lip. "Cum in my hands baby."

Sophia's legs shake as she finishes, Emilia muffling her moans with her mouth.

~~30MinsLater~~

After spending more time together, Sophia lays upside down on the couch in the living room flipping through channels.

Emilia went out to handle business, and she didn't want to bring Sophia along in case anything happened.

"You look bored out of your mind." Silas says in an amused voice as he plops down on a couch.

Sophia flips back over, bumping into the table and landing on her back. "Ouch."

He gets up quickly, kneeling beside her, "Are you okay?" He asks as he helps her get up.

"Haha yeah I'm fine. That's definitely going to leave a bruise."

"Aw, shit man. She's gonna kill me."  Silas eyes widen as he looks into the distance, his hand on his forehead.

Sophia giggles and moves the table back to the position it was in," It was an accident. It'll be fine."