Chapter Twenty-Seven

~~Sophia's POV~~
   I frown as I watch Amanda leave Emilia's office, wearing a very short dress with her huge breasts almost falling out.

I glance down at my smaller chest before blowing out a breath and walking into Emilia's office.

She glances up at me as I walk in, her eyes immediately portraying a guilty look.

I shut the door and then cross my arms, leaning against it. "What was she doing here?"

Emilia stands, walking around her desk to stand a few feet away from me. Making me have to look up at her.

"We're still..business partners. I mean I slept with her-"

"More than once."

"-but she's still a business partner. I had more deals to make." Emilia crosses her arms, her eyes challenging me to go against what she said.

Too bad her intimidating gaze doesn't work on me.

"Okay. Well, Gloriana wants to meet up for drinks. I just came in here to tell you I just got her call. I won't be back until late." I drop my arms, turning around to open the door.

I'm stopped when arms circle my waist, twisting me back around.

"You aren't going anywhere near Gloriana, sweetheart. I'm not in the mood for games right now." Her grip on me tightens possessively.

"Emilia, I'm not playing with you. Gloriana is a friend. She's staying that way..unless-"

Emilia swoops down, catching my lips with hers as she kisses me. It's a dominate kiss, and I know exactly what it meant. I was hers.

I pushed her away with a moan, breathing heavily as she pulls me to her. Her arms wrapped around me.

"You. Aren't. Going. End of discussion. Do you understand?" When I don't look at her, she lifts my head up to look into my eyes.

Her grip on my chin tightens, "Do you understand, Sophia?" Her voice comes out soft, but with warning.

"Fine. She can come here then."

"She's not going anywhere fucking near you. That's enough Sophia." Emilia snaps as her fingers dig into my waist.

"Ow! Emilia!" I try to pull myself from her grip, "Emilia you're hurting me."

This seems to snap her out of whatever spell she was in as she releases her hold on me, looking at me regretfully. "Baby girl I'm so sorry." She tries to come closer but I step back.

"That's enough for today. I'll just go. Okay?" I take my leave as I turn around, walking out of the office.

I walk up to our room, and into the bathroom. Stripping away all of my clothes before turning on the shower and getting in.

I let my hair down, feeling as it tumbles by my shoulders. It's been getting longer since I've been here. I would need to get a cut soon.

Grabbing the shampoo, I massage it into my scalp, jumping as I feel another pair of hands take over for me.

Turning around, I'm relieved to see Emilia's soft eyes looking back down at me. When did she come in here?

"Let me do it for you.." she requests softly.

I hesitantly nod, turning back around. Her expert hands work through my hair, instantly making me feel so relaxed.