Chapter Thirteen

~~~~Sophia's POV~~~~
Arriving at the apartment complex, Silas, Lupia and Jesse step out the car, Jesse opening the door for Sophia and Emilia.

"You sure you want to go back in there? You can just tell them where everything is." Emilia looks into Sophia's eyes, rubbing her thumb over her hand.

"Yes, I will be fine. I promise. Now let's go fuck shit up." Sophia pecks Emilia on the cheek and steps out of the car, onlookers curious of the dark car and the even darker people standing around it.

Emilia shakes her head and sighs, stepping out of the car and grabbing Sophia's hand, walking up to the doors with the agents following.

Emilia nods her head at the landlord, and she smiles back in response, looking at Sophia with pity. Sophia looks down to avoid her eyes and steps into the elevator, taking a deep breath. Trying her hardest not to think about what almost happened to her.

Emilia glances down at her and brings her hand up, kissing it. "It'll be alright, princesa. You're safe with me."

Sophia looks up at Emilia and smiles, she definitely felt safe. Even though she wasn't sure what she felt, she knew she was comfortable enough to remain in Emilia's presence.

The elevator doors ding open, Emilia begins to walk out before hearing an annoying nasally voice.

"Oh babbbyyy. You're finally here!!!" Amanda walks up to her but before she can press her lips against Emilia's, Sophia feels a burst of possessiveness and walks in front of Emilia.

"Not for you. She's here with me." Emilia's eyes widen as she looks at the tiny woman in front of her.

"Excuse me? Emmie who is this bitch?" Sophia opens her mouth, ready to retaliate.

"Stop. Both of you, and do not ever call her a bitch. Our meeting was supposed to be tomorrow morning. What are you doing here? And Sophia, go grab your things." Sophia looks at Emilia in disbelief. Their first day officially together and Emilia is already fucking up.

Emilia sighs and kisses Sophia on the lips. "Please?" Sophia purses her lips and turns around, walking to the apartment door. Emilia nods at Lupia to follow as Jesse and Silas stayed watch.

Sophia feels cold and alone as she walks passed the threshold. Looking around, she notices that the place has been cleaned. Not one thing out of place. She stares intently at the place she was forced down on. Curling her lips up in disgust, Sophia walks into the small spare room, sighing in relief at her paintings and supplies. All in place.

As Sophia walks around into her room to grab her money stash in her purse, she notices a piece of paper sticking out from under a perfume bottle. She sets her things down carefully and then walks over, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

Tick Tock, Your Time Is Almost Up

Secrets Could Easily Be Shared

We Are Always Watching. - R.

Sophia steps back in shock and fear, the perfume glass that she was holding slipping from her hands, the glass shattering as it makes impact with the cold, wooden floor.

"Miss. Sophia?" Lupia runs in, looking around, her eyes landing on the piece of paper in Sophia's hand.

Sophia is suddenly sick to her stomach, her face getting ten shades lighter. She runs to the bathroom, letting out that mornings breakfast.

Emilia runs in, kneeling next to Sophia. "Let's get you out of here." She helps Sophia stand up, wrapping her arm around her shoulders.

Sophia suddenly gets a numb feeling in her chest. 'They're back...he's back.'