Chapter Twenty-Four

Emilia looks at her shocked, then leans down grabbing her face, slowly pressing her lips against Sophia's. Sophia wraps her arms around Emilia's waist, pulling their bodies flush against each other.

Emilia pushes Sophia against the sink, a small pain erupting in her back but she's too entranced with Emilia's lips to care. Emilia's hands travel to Sophia's ass, gripping it in her hands. She squeezes it tightly, biting her lip. Sophia moans as Emilia begins kissing down her neck.

Emilia pulls away, removing her hands from Sophia's hips.  Sophia attempts to pull her back, "Don't stop."

"This doesn't excuse what happened. I'm very disappointed in you." She steps back, letting go of Sophia and turns away, walking out the room.

Sophia stands there dumb-struck. Her jaw going slack as she watches Emilia leave the room. "No she didn't...." she whispers to herself.

~~Emilia's POV~~
I walk to my office, my anger flaring as I look towards Silas and Lupia. They're supposed to watch over her and make sure nothing happens, but again, she was in a life threatening situation.

I realized that I couldn't put all the blame on them, though. Sophia was perfectly capable of making her own decisions. I wish she would've been more careful. I don't understand why she had this fire in her to just run like a child.

She also believed that confessing her love to me would make this any easier, but it doesn't. I could've lost her again. To that sick pig. I can't wait to get my hands on him.

Currently, he's in a cell 40 minutes away from here. With Bruce, Eric and Jake "asking" for answers. I'm going over there tomorrow to make sure the fucker knew who he was messing with.

Sitting down in my chair, Silas and Lupia stand in front of me. Their eyes avoiding mine.

"How was she able to get away from you two?"

Silas glances up at me before diverting his attention elsewhere, his eyes darting around the room. I grit my teeth, containing my annoyance as I look towards Lupia.

"Nothing?" She clears her throat before looking up at me.

"We won't let it happen again. I assure you, ma'am."

I chuckle darkly before standing up, my anger not dissipating but focusing somewhere else.

"Leave. You don't want to know what might happen if you two choose to not take your jobs seriously again."

They glance up at me surprised, as if they didn't expect me to let them off with no consequences.

I raise my eyebrow, looking both of them squarely in the eyes.

"Oh!" They both scramble out of my office, leaving me to my thoughts once again. I know what I wanted. What I needed.

I pick up the phone sitting on my office, putting it on speaker.

"Miss. Rosario, how can I help you?" Her voice purrs seductively. I shiver in disgust. I really need to change who work for me.

"Send Beau to get Sophia for me." I hang up the call, not wanting to hear anything she had to say after.

~~Sophia's POV~~
I lay on the bed, feeling guilty for my actions. I just had to get out of here and away from her. Maybe I didn't have to run and get Silas and Lupita in trouble with Emilia, but I needed to leave before my annoyance became stronger.

Hearing a soft knock on the door, I stare at it confused.

"Uhm..come in?" I roll my eyes, tired of myself. Why did that come out as a goddamn question?