Chapter Six

~~~~Emilia's POV~~~~

Emilia's hard stare could easily scare the big bad wolf off, and any of the strongest men. But when it came to her brother, she could never get him to back off.

"So you waited how long? Do you know how suspicious you might've looked? Men in black all standing around you?" Emilia says harshly to her brother Juan. He's always been the nonchalant type and the playboy. He let everyone else take matters into their own hands, as long as they knew who the boss was.

Juan sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "Lia, I didn't come to argue. This is serious. Jayne, Luc, and Adam, you're with me. Everyone else can go explore or some shit." Juan starts walking towards the complex with his three men that he assigned to come along.

Bruce glances at Emilia," Em, you should take Evan, Hank and Jace." Emilia waves him off and points towards the three men that are waiting inside the complex with her brother.

"They're just fine. We're all childhood friends. Go home, Bruce. Tell Marianna and Allee I said what's up" Emilia smiles at Bruce and walks off, leaving the men behind.

Bruce opens his mouth to say something, but Emilia turns around quickly, walking backwards "Go home. I mean it."

Bruce sighs and shakes his head, walking to his car and getting in, but not before signing Evan, Hank and Jace, other CIA agents, to follow Emilia and keep her safe.

Emilia walks into the complex, and for a moment, something feels off. She walks to Sandra," Hey, what is Rodrigo doing here? He barely comes here."

"Ah, I have no clue. He's friends with that new girl. Sophia. He's the one who got her into this place." Sandra gets back to what she's doing, trying not to add too much attention on herself by the six men surrounding Emilia and Juan.

"Oh alright. Thanks." Emilia felt a small twinge of something in the pit of her belly. 'Jealousy? Nah. I barely know her.'

Juan glances at his watch on his wrist, "Any longer and I'm going to burst. Like I said, this is serious."

Emilia rolls her eyes and starts walking to the elevator, Hank, Evan and Jace following suit.

As the elevator nears Emilia's floor, she hears screams of help. Shocked and confused, she turned to Jace. "Do you hear that?" Jace glances down at her and nods, keeping a calm expression.

The elevator doors open and Juan and Emilia's men step out first, checking it out. Emilia starts to walk forward, trying to find where the screams are coming from. Looking towards Sophia's door, Emilia's eyes grow big as she nears it, and Juan catches up, pushing her back and slamming into the door, just as they hear a loud thump.

Emilia becomes frantic, "Juan hurry the hell up!" Juan gives the door one last kick and the door falls, slamming onto the ground.

Emilia walks in quickly before the men can stop her and spots Rodrigo on top of Sophia with her shorts off, and instantly feels deep hatred and rage.

Walking over quickly, Emilia kicks Rodrigo off by his chest, and as he slides backwards, his head slams into the wall. Rodrigo groans in pain and spits at her, not noticing the men behind her "You bitch." Emilia looks towards her men, seeing their expressions full of rage and disgust for the rapist laying on the ground. "Take care of him."

Quickly, Emilia turns around and flips Sophia over gently, grimacing at the large bruise forming on her forehead. " Juan, call Dr. Smith and tell him to meet us at the penthouse." Juan nods, glancing at Sophia and then looking away quickly, upset with what almost happened to her as he walks out, calling the doctor.

"Sophia, I'm here. You're okay." Emilia holds Sophia's head in her lap and rubs her head gently, looking at the large lump on her head. Suddenly, Emilia feels the rage set in again.

Setting Sophia down gently, Emilia gets up and walks over to her men who are beating Rodrigo. "Take her to the car. Evan, you stay with me." The men do as she says, and carry her to the elevator, wrapped in a blanket.

Emilia slowly walks over to Rodrigo as Evan watches, and steps on his chest with one foot, snapping her heel across his face in a quick, fluid motion" That's for being a fucking sick, stupid piece of shit." Pressing her heel into his chest, Emilia leans down and whispers" I should kill you right now. But I'm trying to be a good girl. You will suffer, you will lose anything and everything you have ever owned, and you will then turn yourself in. If you ever, ever come one foot of Sophia..." She leans down closer, pressing her heel deeper into his chest, "....I will kill you myself."

Sophia looks back at Evan and nods her head, walking away, hearing the groans and whimpers of Rodrigo as Evan approaches him.