Chapter Twelve

~~Sophia's POV~~

Waking up, Sophia realizes she's in a different room. Looking to her side, she notices Emilia lying next to her, delicate, silky dark short strands sprawled all over the pillow. Sophia then looks down at
herself, under the covers. Breathing a sigh of relief, she looks back up at Emilia who is now up, smiling at her.

"If we had done anything, you would've woken up with a fresh memory of it." Sophia's cheeks turn a lovely color of rose as Emilia smirks at her.

"Whatever. How did I even get here?" Sophia recalls Emilia coming into her room, confessing, and then kissing for what seemed like forever.

Emilia shrugs and sits up, wearing a long white tank top that left nothing to the imagination. Sophia blanks out Emilia's words, staring at her body. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she could clearly scope out the hardened nipple underneath the soft fabric.

"....breakfast after we shower." Emilia turns and looks at Sophia as she finishes speaking.

Sophia shakes her head, clearing the cloudiness that formed as she blatantly ignored Emilia.

"Huh?" Sophia questions breathily.

Emilia rolls her eyes and runs her fingers through her hair, getting up and walking to the drawer.

"Well, I'm going to get ready for the day. You can stay in bed all day if you want." Emilia turns around with her towel in hand, and then glances down at Sophia's chest. "I love the view." Emilia winks at Sophia then walks into the bathroom, shutting the door.

Sophia glances down at her chest and rolls her eyes. Her buttons had been opened, giving a view of what's underneath.

Sophia then ponders to herself, she wants to surprise Emilia again. Leave her speechless like she had done two times before.

Stepping out of the bed, Sophia unbuttons the rest of her shirt, and drops her shorts and panties. She then takes a deep breath before opening the bathroom door, walking in quietly. Emilia hums to herself as she sticks her head under the warm water, not noticing anyone come in. Sophia slides open the glass door and steps into the shower, grabbing Emilia by the arms.

Emilia opens her eyes surprised, glancing down at Sophia's body that she thought was so perfect for her.

"What are you doing?"

Sophia gets close to Emilia, their chests almost flush against each other. Emilia's breathing quickens.

"Showering." Sophia giggles and steps around Emilia, pushing her out of the way and getting under the warm water, her hair getting wet and curling up.

Emilia shakes her head and laughs, smiling at Sophia. "You're something, aren't you? Your body is beautiful by the way."

Sophia faces the shower wall, blushing as she mumbles a 'thank you'.

Surprisingly, they end up showering with only a few make out sessions, Emilia stopping it before it got too far. Sophia wondered to herself, why Emilia was holding back now.

As Emilia was fixing her hair up, Sophia leaned against the sink after brushing her teeth, wearing a black dress and black and white converse. "You keep stopping us before we get too far. Why?"

Emilia glances at Sophia quickly and then back into the mirror, using a bobby pin to capture a fly-away she's been messing with for a while now. Sophia waits, watching as Emilia finally gets it to lay down and walks to Sophia, standing in front of her. Sophia checks Emilia out, from her converse to her black jeans to her unbuttoned white shirt, and finally to her bright eyes.