Chapter Ten

~~~~Emilia's POV~~~~
Waking up, Emilia looks at the woman laying next to her, wishing it was Sophia in her bed. 'She'll never forgive me.' Unfortunately, it was just Rose. Emilia sits up, covering her chest with the sheet, tapping on Rose.

"Come on. Get up." Rose moans and opens her eyes, seeing Emilia looking down at her.

Emilia cringes inwardly inside. Rose's fake eyelashes are hanging off, lipstick is smudged from her lips to her ears, her mascara and eyeliner make it look like she had been punched in the eyes repeatedly.

"Really? Can I just lay here for a moment? Huge hangover." Emilia gets up, rolling her eyes.

"I have a meeting. Leave before it's over." She walks over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

~~~~Sophia's POV~~~~

Walking to the kitchen in a pajama set of short shorts and a button down shirt, Sophia wasn't expecting to see the woman Emilia was with last night to be digging in the fridge. Sophia rolls her eyes and goes to turn around, deciding to get food later.

"Wait! You!" Sophia hears the fridge door close and footsteps advancing on her, she turns around slowly with a bored look on her face.

"Me? My name is Sophia. Nice to meet you. Gonna go now." Sophia gives her a fake smile and starts to walk away, her view being blocked.

"Excuse me. I wasn't finished." Rose stands in front of Sophia, her height of 5'7 towering over Sophia at 5'0.

"Can I help you? You have really bad morning breath and it's making my hangover worse." Sophia presses her hand against her forehead, her head aching.

Rose gasps in disbelief and narrows her eyes, "Just stay away from Emilia, you dirty bitch. You're nothing like anything she'd want."

"What's going on here?" Emilia questions the two.

"Oh? I'm not anything she'd want huh?" Sophia gives Rose a mischevious smirk and walks over to Emilia slowly, her hips swaying in a perfect slow motion.

Emilia watches her, as if in a trance as Sophia gets closer to her. Placing a hand on Emilia's arm, Sophia leans in close to Emilia, their lips almost touching, and she feels Emilia's breathing quicken, her heart beating faster.

As if time stopped, Sophia brushes her lips against Emilia's, and whispers "You want me don't you?" Feeling her hands come up to grab her, Sophia backs away and turns to a red faced Rose.

"I believe I'm more of what she'd want than you are. See ya." Sophia spins on her heel and walks away, Emilia following her with her eyes, still in her trance. Her cheeks flushed from the dirty thoughts that sprouted in her head.

Sophia then walks upstairs with a small bounce in her step, happy with herself. Not only did she show that bitch, Rose. But she made Emilia speechless. Again. Turning the corner and in her thoughts, she didn't notice a pair of eyes on her, eyes from somewhere in the forest, yards away.

~~~~Gloriana's POV~~~~

"Yes. I'm still working on developing a connection with her. We kissed last night, I'll have to try something else again today. Trust me, she's naive enought to fall for whatever I hand over."

"Good, good. Do not compromise this Gloriana. You know what happens in this form of work."

"I understand, madre. I'll get her to come home."

"Yo se, mi amor."

Gloriana hangs up the phone and sighs, leaving her room to look for Sophia.

~~~~Emilia's POV~~~~

Touching her lips, Emilia brushes the tips of her fingers over them. Closing her eyes and imagining Sophia kissing her once again. She wanted Sophia, badly. Not just in bed, but around her and involved in her life. In the office, in her home. To know her secrets.

After kicking Rose out, Emilia went to her office and tried to distract herself, to only end up daydreaming about Sophia. In her bed, on the desk, on the couch, against the wall. She had to find her, and see what she could do to win her forgiveness for trying to push her away. She should understand, right?

Getting up, Emilia fixes her hair and lipstick, and smooths down her dress, walking out the door. She didn't get far though. One of the women working for her stops her and whispers something in her ear that sent chills down her spine. Now she really has to find Sophia.