I'm a creep

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
I'm such a creep. I was at Clary's window, watching her nod to a song. She was nodding her head, making her curls bounce. Her pale legs were being shown off. She looks so beautiful. She's grown a little. And she's even curvier than how she was in freshmen year. How could I ever think that this beautiful girl was ugly? I sigh and walk back down the tree. I knock on the front door. Jonathan opens it. "You're late" he says.
"Sorry," I mumble. He rolls his eyes and pulls me in. We walk up the stairs and past Clary's room. I freeze behind her white door.

Caution: No One under 14 is allowed!

I smile at the drawn poster. She painted it in freshman year so that her cousins wouldn't go into her room. I then walk past the door and go inside Jonathan's room. Everyone was there, Jordan, Magnus,Alec and Raphael. It used to be all of us plus Sebastian. But that was before, then they excluded me because of what I did to Clary, then they included me back into the group and Kicked Sebastian to the curb after I explained what happened.
"Hey, so how'd it go?" Jordan asked.
"I don't know...does 'what is he doing here' count as good or bad?" I ask.
"Of course She said that! What did you think she'd say Wolfy?! 'Oh hello my dear ex boyfriend who stabbed me in the back! You wanna go for some coffee and muffins'?!" Magnus says throwing his hands up in the air. "No offense," he adds haistily.
"None taken" I sigh. Magnus Calls Jordan wolfy because Jordan got bitten by a wolf while he was in Oregon with his dad. He had to get stitches.
"I agree with Magnus ,Jace, I told you not to get your hopes up,"
"Yes, because 'Ugly' or not she won't come crawling back to you...again, no offense." He says.
"Well...i wouldn't call her ugly..." Jonathan mumbles.
"She......changed..." i say.Magnus gasps.
"Changed how?! Changed like, from geek to hottie?! Or From geek to creepy goth?" He asks.
"The first one," I say. Magnus gasps And starts to swoon.
"OH THIS IS AMAZING!" He yells. I roll my eyes.
"Can we just get drunk on Soda and high on video games?!" I ask annoyed as I slump on one of Jonathan's many bean bags.
"Sure..." Jordan says. And we do just that. We played until I had to go downstairs. I then somehow ended up sleeping on the couch. And Jonathan was on the coffee table passed out.

CLARY POV
I walk down the stairs in my pajamas. I see Jon passed out on the coffee table and Jace on the couch. I glare at the sleeping Jace on the couch. Asshole. I go and get a glass Of milk and some cookies. I Can Go on a run and burn all the calories later. But right now, I can eat whatever I want. I go upstairs to take a shower. I walk into the shower and stand there. Jace might be friends with my friends and brother, but that doesn't mean I'll be his friend, or his girlfriend...I already made that mistake once, I will not do it again.